Ultrasound Reading Help??

I just wish I was sure of my LMP. I don't recall when it came. If it didn't come then is it still possible I could be pregnant from April 18 and not late May?

If your period didn't come in May, HYPOTHETICALLY you could have gotten pregnant if April, but since you had a dating ultrasound that possibility has been ruled out. As stated before, a 6 week ultrasound looks crazy different than a 8-10 week ultrasound and so on.

Based on the dating scan on June 23rd, they put you at 6w3d. That means you would have conceived May 22nd (counting backwards). Did you have sex around that day? If so, I would feel pretty confident that that is when you conceived the baby.

It's not really likely that you would have conceived a whole month earlier than that... the baby would measure much bigger. If you had conceived April 18, the baby would have been 11w 3d at your June 23rd appointment, and an 11 week fetus just looks so much more developed and way different than a 6w embryo. you can google image search to see the difference. Its striking. So I would trust the dating scan. I think you conceived in May.

I did have unprotected intercourse the 21st with my current boyfriend. Thank you very much with your consistent help. I am not up to speed with all of this. But now I have a better idea! You're the best! ��

I did look up the difference and it is very different. Thank you for your input. I appreciate it ❤️

You're very welcome :) We are all here to help. Not everyone grasps the ideas of conception as well as others and doctors kind of just say, "this is this" and leave it at that. If you aren't sure of what questions to ask and about conception/early pregnancy it can really feel like you're in the dark sometimes.

Any other questions don't be afraid to ask!

Glad we can help! It's all very crazy and can be confusing! And I agree, I don't think drs always do a good job of explaining things. Good luck with your pregnancy! :)

Glad we can help! It's all very crazy and can be confusing! And I agree, I don't think drs always do a good job of explaining things. Good luck with your pregnancy! :)

That's very true. With this being my first pregnancy I am all over the place. I am just looking forward to holding my baby girl! Congrats to you, and good luck as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->