Ultrasound surprise & gender reveal!

Caitie44

Shiny Spine Certified
Reaction score
Alright, it's official! I'm team :pink:! Which to be honest, I'm pretty shocked about. OH and I were almost positive she would be a he - and so did pretty much all of our friends and family. Even the ultrasound technician said "I'm guessing boy!" right before she started. We actually asked her to check again when she said girl. We're both super excited though, even if we are a little disappointed we aren't getting our boy first. I've always wanted a boy, then a girl - but I'm just :cloud9:. OH has been saying "my girls" and he's all ready to spoil his little princess. I think I'm especially excited about the cute dresses and bows. :blush: But LO was trying so hard to suck her thumb during the ultrasound, and kept missing her mouth by a long shot and ended up at her forehead each time. It was so cute, and of course I cried. :haha:

Something else that was surprising... My due date was moved up! I went in at 18 weeks and 6 days, and left at 20 weeks and 2 days. She said I was 100% 20 weeks, and my new due date is October 10th. Kinda startling, and OH and I looked at each other like whaaaa?! But the whole experience was great and I haven't stopped smiling since I left Friday morning.

So far we're tossing around names, but our top three as of right now: Lilia Nicole, Eden Rose, and Brielle Violet. :happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/70wjWld.jpg

:happydance::happydance: Yay for your little princess! And bonus she will be here earlier than you thought :) x

Congrats on team pink! Little girls are so much fun. :) Absolutely love the names you have so far, too.

Congrats ! Team pink:pink:, how exciting :cloud9:
OH and I went through the exact same thing ! We thought she was for sure a boy, so did all of our family.. we even went to an ultrasound at 14 weeks and the ultrasound tech said it looked like a little boy ! But nope, 20 week ultrasound confirmed it, and also a 3D ultrasound..
I kept having dreams she was actually a he, and we already got everything etc.. LOL, so I had to make sure.

But congratulations :), and so awesome that you were moved up ! Now you'll get to meet your princess even earlier than you expected:flower:

And I love LOVE the names you've chosen, especially Brielle<3
that's adorable

Lovely scan picture! Congratulations on team pink :)

So happy for you !!:) Im having a baby girl also and me and OH thought it was a boy the entire time!!:) my fav names are Brielle Violet and Eden Rose:) Beautiful name and beautiful little girl you got there:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->