Ultrasound today and I'm really nervous

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
I'm having an ultrasound this afternoon to check my dates and I'm really nervous. I've had some really difficult times lately and have been stressed. In worried this has affected the baby.
Please send positive vibes my way. You've been such a great support ❤

Sending you positive thoughts, babies are tougher than you think. I've been through some very stressful times since I've been pregnant and this one has held on so far and I'm 18 weeks now:hugs:

Happy thoughts...happy thoughts..ull be fine love! Looking forward to the update.

Ah your messages have me feeling really emotional. All went really well. One healthy little baba and measuring 4 days ahead. Phew. Thank you all so much. Will try add photo later 😊

Ahh you see! Nothing to worry about! Great news. Look fwd to that pic. Both our bubs are due same time !

Congratulations! It's a big relief seeing baby on the screen:)

Such a big relief. Excited to tell my mum and my sister tomorrow now. Thank you for all your kind words ❤

Attachments

• IMG-20180827-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20180827-WA0009.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 20
Ahh you see! Nothing to worry about! Great news. Look fwd to that pic. Both our bubs are due same time !

I already put my ticker forward however I'll have a cesarean a week early so out babies will come at a similar time. So excited now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->