Ultrasound tomorrow! Nervous and excited

jamesmomma201

Mom-ttc#2
Reaction score
I have my first ultrasound tomorrow! I'll be 19 weeks so I'm so excited we should be able to find out gender. I'm a little nervous too, as I usually am before an ultrasound that there might be something wrong. With my other pregnancies I had at least had an ultrasound between 8-10 weeks but with this one I didn't. So this will be my first time getting to see this little peanut! Anyone else having an ultrasound soon?

Me. Me. Wednesday morning. I'll be exactly nineteen weeks. We are almost identical. I already had the blood work for the scary genetic problems that all came back negative. (Husband insisted) so Wednesday should just be a happy boy or girl kinda day. My mil is in town a week after for thanksgiving so it's great to find out before she arrives and I'm just so ready for another picture of the alien that maybe looks less alien and more baby. Did you know they can suck their thumb now?!! Sorry this is my first baby and I'm having trouble being patient.

I can't wait to see your post and hope everything is great for you!

Awwww hun i kno the feeling there nerve wrecking but excitimg at same time.
Uv done well until 19 weeks not aving one tho i wouldnt be able last..
Im avin my 3rd on wednesday night for a gender scan xx

Super exciting! I had one last week and the week before lol I'm always nervous before ultrasounds too.
Good luck i hope bubby lets you see it its a she or he :)

i have my 20 week scan a week from today and i can't wait! i saw this baby at 8 weeks, but not since then. i'm dying to see him!!

Thanks ladies! Sara, we are really close! Everything went great! Baby wasn't in the best position, so I have to go back to get pictures of the heart they needed. I had to do that with my other two, so no biggie. Everything is measuring right on. And I'm so happy we are team pink again! Our daughter is just 13 months old so I was hoping this one would be a girl since they will be so close in age. Yay!

Thats great baby looks healthy and congrats on team pink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->