ultrasound

vejables

Reaction score
my first ultrasound is this thursday!!!!! i will be 16 weeks, does that mean they will be able to tell the sex??? :happydance: (please say yes)

How many ultrasounds do you get? Ours is at 20 weeks they may be able to tell at 16 weeks but as far as I'm aware its not as confirmed as 20.

i guess we will find out tomarrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

thanks ladies!!! im excited and nervous!!

Well it may be possible to tell the sex. I read that 16 weeks is when you can identify male or female. But it may or may not be clear enough. Good luck :)

Good Luck Hun on your Scan! :dance:

Good luck hope all went well, and u found out the sex, just for the record i was just over 16 weeks when i found out lol bit late in tellin u now i know sorry i missed this!
xxx

sorry guys! we just moved so we didnt have the internet hooked up yet!!! all went well with the ultrasound, but they couldn't tell the sex b/c legs were crossed!!! :-(

Aww maybe at your next appointment then hun, won't be long, as you'll have another one around 20 weeks or so!

Oh no

Do you know when your next one is? :D

Hope the move has been an easy one!

Hope move went well, glad the ultasound went well!!!

Good luck for the next scan hope you can find out the sex!

xxx

thanks ladies!!! yeah, i should have another comming up soon, shouldnt i??

the move went fine, now lets hope i can afford this apartment after baby is born!!

got back from mw today and she says baby looks great!!! :)

Not sure how scans work over where you are x

Its great when you know everything is ok but better when your told :hugs: Fab news :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->