Ultrasound.

LittleAngel_x

Mummy to Ruby!
Reaction score
So i called up one place to make an ultrasound appointment, and she tried to make me have one this week as she didnt care that i knew how far along i am and shes trying to make me have a date scan.. So i told her not to worry about it. I then called a different ultrasound place and this lady 100% understood what i was explaining to her and she said 12week scan. I knew exactly i needed a 12week scan because the doctor and i worked out how far along i am.because i knew when my last period was.
Well 28th of this month i have my 12week scan at 12+3 :D

Yay! How exciting :) the first appointment was one of my favorites!!!!

How exciting, I have my 12 week ultrasound on the 21st of this month :) ive heard they are the most exciting ones as the baby actually looks like a bubs and is moving around heaps!! Good luck with the ultrasound, now we just have to wait while this month drags on >.<

I can have mine from the 25th, so i chose the weekend because OH works heaps different hours.

Yep this month is soo busy for me tho.
Easter. OHs birthday. 2 of my brothers birthdays (13&21) and then my ultrasound. Hehehe <3

I was too impatient to wait that long, so I found a place that would do it ASAP (8+6) - it was so exciting.. the picture was really clear, I saw little arm and leg nubs.. but, it did suck because I had to wait until 20 weeks for my next one and haven't had one since!

Yep thats what the lady who tried to make me have a dating scan said, ill have this scan at 9+1 and i wont have another till 20. I didnt want a dating scan, or a early scan for that matter. 12week scan then ill have another around 18-20 :)

Aww first scans are great, its so unreal to think that there's a baby inside you and then you see them, its like magic. I loved mine.
Its also good to have them from 12 weeks if you want the Nuchal Translucency test. I've heard of people that couldn't have it done because they had their scan to early.
Good luck, I'm sure the 28th will soon be here. Hope it goes well :flower:

just, i dont want time to fly just yet as my bestfriend leaves tomorrow from her 5 day stay at my house! (she lives 45mins away, and i havnt seen her since january 28th, her bday) so im loving having her here as ive been basically in bed 24/7 feeling crappy, and alone.

soooooooo not looking forward to easter, as mum Josie and i went easter shopping today and even the look of chocolate made me feel sick :/
2weeks ago i couldnt stand the smell of chocolate look at it or eat it, same as lollies, so easter is going to suck lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->