Um, had a thought... POOPING IN THE POOL???

Have to say, I'm really not looking forward to the poo-thing....it featured heavily in my last birth, in fact, I couldn't quite believe where it all came from, and it smelled BAD too. I honestly felt I had no dignity left after that, but what can you do...you can't exactly hold it in can you? The midwife was quick to get rid of it though, and it wasn't mentioned again by anyone, except me!

in my birth story there are a few bits in the bottom of the pool if you look carefully haha - they tried to tell me they were bits of the show, but i could tell the difference between brown and red ;) I didn't care though, and i scooped a bit out myself mid contraction ;) OH said a bot floated past his arm when he was leaning over supporting me....to be honest, he doesn't care either, it's just a good story to giggle about including the state of the pool liner afterwards... i say that it's only right he got the sh1t job given what i went through to bare him a child! To be honest though, 99% of it drops to the bottom and breaks up, oH says so too if he's being truly honest :) Summary: DONT WORRY....you seriously won't care :)))))

I smelled bad when I pooped in labour.

Mind you I was in an ambulance...small enclosed space + poop = not do good.

I have yet to buy my little net or sieve. I am leaving this so last minute.... Eeeeek.

my borrowed birth pool just came with a normal sieve...if you don't manage to get one before the birth, just use the one in the cupboard that's for baking! You can always bin it afterwards and replace it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->