Umm...WTF? (Off Topic!)

xLisax

Max & Evies Mummy :)
Reaction score
Has everyone seen this?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...g-pictures-of-smoking-toddler-Ardi-Rizal.html

:shock:

Those parents shouldn't have the privilege of caring for that little man! :nope: Just awful!

x

OMG!!!!!

What the hell is that about!? Shocking xx

OMG! :nope:
What about the father's quote ' I dont see anything wrong with it, he looks healthy enough to me!!!" ..... EH!!???:growlmad:

I'd say he's not looking healthy at all - in many ways! My goodness what is the world coming to!? xx

Exactly...surely you know your child is unhealthy when he cannot even run around with his friends? And who lets a child try a cigarette in the first place?!? :shock: He looks like a(for lack of a better word..) 'confident' smoker! :nope:

xx

Exactly...surely you know your child is unhealthy when he cannot even run around with his friends? And who lets a child try a cigarette in the first place?!? :shock: He looks like a(for lack of a better word..) 'confident' smoker! :nope:

xx

Totally agree, it looks totally sick, He's still in blinkin nappies! Cant understand why his family think it's totally ok, and why would you even give him a cigarette at 18th month old... it begs belief. :nope:

omg:growlmad::growlmad:a workmate told me about this yesterday and i didnt believe her.some people dont deserve to be parents:growlmad:

I am so shocked. I can't believe that his mother gives him them, I don't care if your child screams, who in their right mind gives a 2 year old cigarettes?

I just feel sorry for the poor mite.. and sad that the family are allowing it to happen, whether they are educated or not, surely they know its wrong?

Disgusting :growlmad:
Who in their right mind gives a baby a cigarette?!?!
He doesn't look 'perfectly healthy' he's too big for his age and he can't run around with his friends :S it's horrible :(

Outrageous! I saw this today and felt the urge to take their baby away from them! :growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->