ummmm *update page 4*

I don't normally post on these, because I can never see the line and don't want to burst anyone's bubble...

But I totally see it!!!! :happydance:
I so hope this is it for you, T'elle sweetie. Test again in a couple of days and let's see the darker line. :hugs:

OMG T'elle!! I really hope this is it for you!!!!
I have absolutely everything crossed for you sweetie, you deserve this so much!! xx

I see a line!!!!!
i didnt even get a hint of a line on one of these till way after a frer ... sooo .... go get a frer and :test: tomorrow, try to resist doing it today though! Really hope this is it :happydance:

omg telle.. this has to be it.. its sooo right, you, me and our miracles.. common this has to be right!!

OOO! I see a line too and it looks a lot like the one i got. Is that a One Step test? Mine was an evap though. Was this taken within ten minutes of peeing? If so you should be VERY excited!!!

Clear as day to me babe! Lots of sticky baby dust hun. xx

Ohhh I see a line honey, go get a frer :yipee: hope this is it for you now. :hugs:

OMGosh!!!!! im so sorry i had to leave the chat last night before you got back from testing, ive been itching to get online all morning to see how it went!

I see a line honey, i really doooo!!! retest in the morning with a FRER honey i cant wait to see your next :bfp: i think this is it for you!!! :wohoo:

well i tested again this morning as soonn as i wiped ...blood :cry: i had a bfn today and looks like the start of AF whyyyy???? : thanks anyway ladies your all so lovely!!! sorry to waste a post xxxxxxx

sorry girls feel so stupid now xx

oh :hugs: hun am sorry to hear that dont feel stupid i think anyone of us would get excited over a line like that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->