Unbearable cramps n blood :(

Lovinlyf

Reaction score
Im abt 5 wks pregnant.
Went to the ER day before yesterday due to bleeding.
Hcg level 1937 - they just said i have a "threatened miscarriage"
Having the worst ever cramping right now , bleeding is getting heavier .. Can see some small clots too .. No tissue !!

:( this is reli scaring me

So sorry to hear that. I'd say you would be best to go back to ER. They may at least be able to give you something for the pain. :hugs: x

yes i would go back to the ER especially if you are in a lot of pain

since it has been 2 days since your last hcg blood test you can request another one to compare levels and to see where things stand

I'm so sorry :(!! I had a mc at 5 weeks back in September.. it's very hard!!! and you might not even be having one... just go check :)

I'm so sorry. I've never had a natural mc (just a d&c), but I would go to the ER for pain control, and to see if it is actually a mc. I've heard of women bleeding a lot and baby hanging tight. Best wishes and prayers for you!!

I would recommend that you have beta hcg tests done, or go back to the ER. It is very scary to go through that, I know. :hugs: Good luck, dear!

Im abt 5 wks pregnant.
Went to the ER day before yesterday due to bleeding.
Hcg level 1937 - they just said i have a "threatened miscarriage"
Having the worst ever cramping right now , bleeding is getting heavier .. Can see some small clots too .. No tissue !!

:( this is reli scaring me

Oh no! Im so sorry. Im praying for you love! If not a miscarriage then please go on bedrest ASAP! Im sending love your way

does sound like an very early m/c might not be any tissue..

you can go back if ur filling up a pad in an hour or if not and can wait call ur doctors office as soon as they open and tell them what is going on...

they need to send u for another beta hcg test and exam...

((hug)) im so sorry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"