• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unbuttoned my jeans (11 weeks)

KcApple

Reaction score
Had to wear my jeans unbuttoned yesterday, luckily I could keep my zipper up and my belt covered it. I'm 11 weeks so do you think it's bloat or is my uterus just moving above my pelvic bone causing this?

last pregnancy I was wearing maternity stuff fairly early though I didn't look big till later. I would say its probably a beginning of a bump. Have you tried bump bands then you can put them over jeans and be undone and nobody knows

Yep, I had to do this last week and had to use the old 'hair bobble round the button hole trick'. I don't think I have a bump there yet but I'm definitely thickening out.
I'm glad to hear this from other people because I was worried that I was the only person getting bigger around the middle so early on. I don't think we're as unusual as we think which is reassuring.
Maybe your bump is starting but I think with me it's still bloat...uhhh well. I can't wait for my bump to come :happydance:

I bought one last week, didn't think I would need it yet though so I'm surprised. I have been wearing yoga pants most days anyway because I think they are much more comfortable.

So exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->