uncomfortable sex

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
last night OH and i were :sex: and it felt so uncomfortable like he was hitting somthing inside me and not in a good way :wacko: it wasnt painful just awkward and afterwards i felt sick to my stomach. i also woke up in the middle of the night and felt really sick. im only 5 DPO so dont know if it would be pregnancy related or not :shrug:

I've had that before. Not to be TMI, but is your hubby average or above average? Mine is above average and last month around O time it did feel like he was hitting something. This month, nothing. What position were you in?

id say hes average. i was on top when i started but still felt it when i was on bottom

Hmmm, it just could be the angle. Some cycles I feel like OH is hitting something inside of me, others I don't. It's strange.

on a plus side of all the sickness and weirdness both my mam and OH told me "wow your boobs look HUGE" and its very strange for my mam to say something like that lol

That happened to me and my hubby. We BD on CD 11, 13, 14, & 16, but on CD16 something was different! I was on bottom (as I always am when TTC) and it just didn't feel right. I cant really explain it. He said it felt different too. IDK. Strange! Im now in the TTW of course and I should have OV'd on CD14. BD on CD16 just incase.

im glad im not alone! i also had a really horrible dream last night where i was being chased through a hospital as somebody was trying to kill my baby!!! the only thing i cant remember is if i was pregnant or already had a baby

it was the weirdest thing ever felt so real and i woke up terrified

I had a dream that a guy was killing people with a chainsaw. I've never seen anything so vivid before. He was cutting them right in half. And no, I didn't watch a horror movie. I hate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->