uncommon Baby boy name...

myangel167

Reaction score
A friend of mine had a son about 2 weeks ago, and they named him Axwell. (like Maxwell, without the "M")

I thought that was a neat name. I've never heard it before. :)

If I'm honest... If I saw that written down for example on a nursery file etc, I'd assume someone had made a typo and forgotten the M.

Think I agree - I would assume it was a typo! Each to their own though!

Much prefer Maxwell but to each their own :)

nn Ax is a bit "odd" too me as it sounds too close to A**

Keep in mind, I said it was neat. Not that I'm fond of it. lol Yeah, I agree. Im sure this baby will get called Maxwell a lot growing up. People will assume on the school rosters this its probably a type or something I think

Mmmm I think it sounds 'real', I wouldn't assume it was supposed to be Maxwell. However it does just make me think of Axl Rose or a power tool :-/

I would probably think its a typo but it isn't a bad name. I heard someone call their son Ryker the other day, not sure what to think of that one.

I would probably think its a typo but it isn't a bad name. I heard someone call their son Ryker the other day, not sure what to think of that one.
Totally going to geek out here but I really love that name! Of course I am a Star Trek TNG fan . . . so yeah. I've actually thought about naming a child that when we have a son :)

I love the nn Ax but im a huge Axl Rose fan

I think Axl/Axel is better than Axwell as it sounds odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"