Undecided on breast feeding!

Yipppeeee!!!! You definitely have to give it a shot.

I was "that mom" who used to say I was going to tell people my baby was allergic to breast milk because I just didn't see myself as a "breast feeder"....as stupid as that sounds. But like someone else. My dd had other plans. While we were doing skin to skin she weaseled her way down to my boob and sorta "latched" herself. Lmao. That was my "ah ha" moment. Clearly we could do this.

Like everyone said. First month...son of a b$&@? It can really hurt! Hahahaha. I had a cracked nipple and it killed. My dr prescribed this stuff called the "Jack Newman cream". He's the breastfeeding expert and my dr holds him in very high regard so this cream was a godsend! But anyways. One month down and I was a nursing champ. I loved every second and so glad my 3 hour old had the common sense to take charge. Hahaha.

My knowing how much they are getting, cluster feeding, supply and demand are all things to just really read up on. Tummy size at birth ect and how it's totally ok if your milk doesn't come in for a while....all are things I suggest to arm yourself with and you will succeed!!!!' Not to mention this great site and all these super knowledgable women!!!!!

I'm definitely going for it! I'm actually looking at manual pumps right now... Even if I have to bottle feed him breast milk :haha:

Fantastic, great decision! Keep us posted and remember we're here to support you!

You must be getting so excited! I kinda miss all that. I'd love to have a newborn again. Have you got any books about breastfeeding?

I'm beyond excited, me and OH moved into a bigger place today as well so now I can do his room as well! Umm no I don't, can you recommend any good ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->