Under 25 and TTC number one...

GL baby_bray! Im 1dpo today.... We will be on the tww ride together! :D

GL baby_bray! Im 1dpo today.... We will be on the tww ride together! :D

Yay~! I'm feeling pretty positive this cycle. Everything just seems to be working on better this time and I'm hitting all these great high-notes, great cervical mucus, I can really tell the cervical positions this cycle, it just seems to be just about text book! I'm due to test the 10th, even though I'll probably start testing the 5th (my hubby's b-day!!) So we'll see! If I get pregnant this cycle my estimated due date would actually be my mom's birthday, March 20th, the first day of Spring!:)

baby_bray I have the fertility friend app. Im due on the 11th.. And it says due on the 19th of march... You were right! :D

Man I went shopping, picked up Preseed and Softcups, got BD with DH and he didn't finish, poor baby. Didn't get any good out of it tonight. Just had to voice my frustration. That's what I get for getting so excited about TTC a little while I am NTNP...*le sigh*

I love preseed :)
But my DH doesnt agree with it :growlmad:

Hi ladies, its bin a while but ive been in aruba for 2 weeks, well i couldnt help but log onto my ff app whilst there and according to that i was due on the 19th so i thought id test on the 18th (yes i took a test in my suitcase lol) well i took the test and :BFN: and literally 2minutes after i felt like i needed another wee so went to the loo and :witch: there she was i couldnt believe it, well it was so hot hot over there i did not want my period so i ended up takin norethistrone, from the 18-28th, and now ive actually come on 30th june, so where does my cycle begin ladies, and i know ive set my self back now but im confused as when to start my cd1 from the 18th or 30th,
When i did start at the 18th it lastes around 3days but was extremely light due to the mini pill, and i saw so many other ladies with there bumps walkin on the beach looking beautiful, and i knew i shudnt ov got my hopes up either but i did and it hurt when i saw the negative i hardly said much for that day and my poor partner didnt no whether he was coming or going lol bless him:hugs:, but now im just gone take it a step at a time and not go crazy agen like i did last month, but i just needed to get that off my chest and update the ladies-how are you gurls anyway, i see some of you are in th 2ww good look fingers crossed

I'm 25, can I jump in this one? :flower:

I'm due AF on Tuesday, have had uterus cramping Wed/Thurs as well as some dizziness and nausea.. but nothing since then apart from a stitch type pain in my left side. Been TTC since November when I came off the pill, it's getting me down, now!

I'm 25, can I jump in this one? :flower:

I'm due AF on Tuesday, have had uterus cramping Wed/Thurs as well as some dizziness and nausea.. but nothing since then apart from a stitch type pain in my left side. Been TTC since November when I came off the pill, it's getting me down, now!

Welcome~! Anything new? Testing? Or are you going to hold out until tomorrow or wait to see if AF arrives? FX'd! :dust:

Sooooo....I was feeling so out it wasn't even funny....I had a swirl of blood on 7DPO (last cycle I spotted/brown CM from 7DPO until AF came) so I figured I was out...I was so bummed. I even went out yesterday and bought soy isoflavones, B6/B12, Folic Acid, progesterone cream and Geritol....(no joke!)...
I hadn't taken a test in a few days, I felt bad enough I would just wait until AF was due, this Mon/Tues. But I figured I'd waste an IC...
So I did...and only waited a minute, and tossed it. DH just left for some errands, so I went to do my hair and decided to take a second peek....and there was a real faint line. Figured it was an evap, but decided to try a FRER since I've got like 6 or 7 in my TTC drawer.
Lo' and Behold!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/neyozeka/download.jpg

10DPO second morning urine!!!! Nothing crazy this cycle other than I tried Mucinex for 3days pre-O and got amazing results when it came to EWCM!

Sharnw! I just noticed you're pregnant too!!!! Bump buddies!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations baby bray and shamw, so nice to see a positive test makes me smile xXx

Hii all, long time no speak, how is everyone, im 12dpo and i know aunt flow is coming i can feel her and plus im spotty, i always get spots on my face when im going to have a period, ive fully decided im going to let nature take its course no temping, no opk and no testing until my period its late, because this is all driving me crazy and im driving my bf carzy and i want to be relaxed, where is everyone at?? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->