Under 25 and TTC number one...

Hi ladies im a bit down as i ovulated sat but i had not dtd friday saterday or sunday as my bf got alot going on at the moment one of his friends got killed and another of his friends dad passed away so its really rough for him at the moment:cry:, im there for him :hugs:but im sooo gutted i missed our opportunity:nope: so i dont fink i will be testing this month But i do wish everyone the best of luck with this months testers :bfp: for all you ladies

Omgosh hun. I totally missed this post. i am so sorry!! Sending you guys tons of :hugs:. I know it's hard to miss out on a month of TTC, but there is always next time. Also remember, sperm can live up to 5-7 days inside of you! So if you DTD anytime within 5-7 before O you could still have a chance of getting pregnant!!

Thanks we did dtd 7days and 4days before o'ing,so i still might test on the 14th as its the day before i go away so if im not i no to expect her ugly face to show, when i was younger and had periods i always felt like the month would come by soooo quick but now even a week seems soooo long lol

i hear ya girl!! that 2WW is the longest of the month. I got my fingers crossed for ya! :hugs:

Where is everyone?! It's been a few days since anyone has written. We need to stick together! Where are you at in your cycles? I should be O'ing within this next 7 days.

Hey all, sorry I haven't been on. Was on vacation for 2 weeks. So I broke down and took a test yesterday midday, and was pretty sure I saw a faint line... So I decided to test again this morning.

Here's a pic of the tests I took this morning... The bottom one is dipped in water... I was doing some research on the strips I used, and many say that they have had problems with evap lines... They are Wanfu brand, and not Wanfo... I'm going to go out today and get a FRER. Hoping that since I did the test at 0545, that I can hold my urine until when I go out later and can try to use the FRER.

What do you guys think? Evap lines or BFP??

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/PregnancyTestsWanfu.jpg

Congrats Sweetpea~! That's looks like a BFP for sure :)

Update on myself....nothing....a buncha BFNs and I got witch-slapped....that's what I'm calling it now....

I had a really weird cycle, I had weird brownish CM starting 7DPO and I had it up until AF hit on CD26...I had a CD21 progesterone test this cycle and it came back within normal limits...but that just sounds so weird that my period was trying to jumpstart only 7DPO.....that's never happened to me before. I might get a day, possibly 2 of some brown CM and cramping letting me know the witch is on her way....she was playing mind-games with me...

On to July for me.....:(

bray bray do you think maybe it tried to implant but just didn't have success? Who knows what goes on inside of us. i am so sick of trying to figure it out lol. i give myself a headache!

FRER - Positive within 15 secs.
So excited... So nervous though... I had a chemical in December, so I'm so nervous that will happen again.
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/temporary.jpg

That is a beautiful line though! Seriously! I had an early MC in April and I did a FRER on the day AF was supposed to arrive and it wasn't anywhere near that dark. I did the Digis that just say "pregnant/not pregnant" after that so there's no telling how dark or light my lines were afterwards...
I saw you had some internet cheapies that you used to test last time, if you're worried about it, my suggestion would be to do an internet cheapy or a FRER in a 2-3 days and just watch your line get darker (Which I'm sure it will! Like I said it's showing up beautifully!)

I had a chemical in August. I know how scary it's gonna be for me when i do get pregnant again because of it. You just have to remember to keep the faith and carry all the hope you have inside of you that it's going to workout! If it doesn't... there's nothing you can do about that either, but for how quickly it came up.. i say you're good hun!!!!!! Best of luck to you. Make sure to keep us updated. What an awesome early birthday present!

Thanks girls, that means alot to me... Yes, it was the best birthday present ever!! :)

hello everyone!

I really like this group because the others are so intimidating!

I got off the pill 3 months ago and we are ttc. Nothing yet, but we are hoping it is soon!
I was on the pill for about a year and a half before I stopped. Anyone know how long it takes to get out of your system?

Average its takes 6 months to a year to become pregnant after coming off the pill

hi everyone ive been gone from here a while, life suddenly got busy and so not sure if anyones asked but wondering what to expect from your first fertility appointment (if anyones had one) and whether to take OH?
lots of love and babydust :)

anyone find the other forums not very helpful towards us young ttc'ers??

Hi ladies!

Trying to conceive my 1st bubby, can I please join??

TTC for over 2 years :(

So no big news from me ladies.

Nice to see some more members joining! :)

I'm getting close to Ov-time, I'm on CD10 today!!! I'm taking things real easy this month, not doing any BBT and not planning on using Softcups.
I've been eating what I want and letting myself have a small morning coffee here and there and even a small drink in the evening if I feel like it.
I'll probably start doing OPKs tomorrow, I usually OV between CD13-15.

I started taking some Mucinex today and I can already say it seems like I'm getting some EWCM! I usually don't really get *any* at all, personally my CM is a poor indicator, so that is pretty awesome for me!!

I may add some pre-seed but if this EWCM stays around I don't think I'll need to!

+OPK today :D CD13, right in line with fertility friend's estimated OV of CD14. It's been between CD13-CD15 so we'll see~
BD'd last night and had alot of weird pulling on my left side during "the deed", hoping maybe the hubby was shaking that egg off to be fertilized!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->