Under 25 and TTC number one...

I've been working through. Most f the good weather, it sucks!! I've caught a few rays in the afternoons after 5 but that's it :( :( set for lower temperatures after today I'm not happy that I'll miss out!!

I'm itching to start those OPKs too, Friday (CD12) I think is reasonable for me and not too crazy :)

I've had some cramping on right side already and Im not due to ovulate until CD17ish. I think our bodies go through all kinds of preparation after AF and before actual ovulation. I did think maybe I'll ovulate earlier but that's never happened lol. Nigh just e a fluke symptom.

Oooh can't wait for you to start posting pictures! Have you used OPKs before?? I've only just started and am pretty excited too.

I agree, our bodies go through so much. I never knew until we started ttc just how much that was. I thought cm was just cm and didn't change and that boobs were the same size, shape and tenderness all cycle :dohh: how naive I was!

The weather IS good. I have a party this weekend and am getting my legs out so the sun's been helping me tan :D you doing anything special this weekend?

Would love to join you all! I'm 24, DH is 24 as well and we're trying for our first! We have been together for 5 years, but have been married since January. Just a couple of our friends have babies, most are not even engaged or married though. I'm on 6 dpo, and going to test in at least a week hopefully a few days later if I can hold on long enough.

Fxed we get our BFPs soon! :)

CD 19 here, Got my positive OPK today!!!! Got some :sex: yesterday but not today but I have in a softcup to hold everything up until 2morro lol wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!!!! The Geritol complete has been working for me, ive noticed a sex drive increase and a CM increase (i never notice CM)...I'll keep u updated!!!

Hey beebuzz, if u dont mynd may i ask what a soft cup is? X

Hi Doodah I've tried to ensure i cover all bases. But we will have to see. Really hope this is my month. But I've got this odd feeling I'm out this month

I've been working through. Most f the good weather, it sucks!! I've caught a few rays in the afternoons after 5 but that's it :( :( set for lower temperatures after today I'm not happy that I'll miss out!!

I'm itching to start those OPKs too, Friday (CD12) I think is reasonable for me and not too crazy :)

I've had some cramping on right side already and Im not due to ovulate until CD17ish. I think our bodies go through all kinds of preparation after AF and before actual ovulation. I did think maybe I'll ovulate earlier but that's never happened lol. Nigh just e a fluke symptom.

Oooh can't wait for you to start posting pictures! Have you used OPKs before?? I've only just started and am pretty excited too.

I agree, our bodies go through so much. I never knew until we started ttc just how much that was. I thought cm was just cm and didn't change and that boobs were the same size, shape and tenderness all cycle :dohh: how naive I was!

The weather IS good. I have a party this weekend and am getting my legs out so the sun's been helping me tan :D you doing anything special this weekend?

I know ladies i agree with both you guys,our bodyiea are crazy amazing lool😃
I never really took much notice to my period or my body before i started to ttc either, i hardly had a period i actually hardly had periods from the age of 16+ due to bc and the implant which i always thought was good but they actually dont tell you about ttc post contraception i get sooo jelous when i see a bump not in a nasty😊 way maybe bcz im sooo impatient and wana be pregnant already i actually started lookin at some prams and i got sooo excited lol

Soft cups actually looks like a wide condom :haha: After you have sex you insert it inside of you so none of the sperm gets out. Basically if you're O'ing you can have a better chance at conceiving because all the sperm are just right there.

Soft cups actually looks like a wide condom :haha: After you have sex you insert it inside of you so none of the sperm gets out. Basically if you're O'ing you can have a better chance at conceiving because all the sperm are just right there.

Thanks babydust!! :) Here are some pics...their original use is to hold the debis from your menses but alot of women have used them to hold sperm close to the cervix while ttc....they are a little difficult to insert at first since it needs to fit around your cervix but very practical :thumbup:

Attachments

• softcup2.jpg
    softcup2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Softcup!!!.jpg
    Softcup!!!.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Omg... How long do you keep those in for

They are good for 12 hrs what I do is put one in after bd I also put some preseed in it, and wear overnight and in the am, with my legs in the air I change out to a new one with preseed again...i try to get a good 24 hr hold with them

They are good for 12 hrs what I do is put one in after bd I also put some preseed in it, and wear overnight and in the am, with my legs in the air I change out to a new one with preseed again...i try to get a good 24 hr hold with them

Wooow thats good, may i also askwhats preeseed

Positive OPK on the Clearblue Digi today, CD 12! BD'd last night (it was a really good one too! :blush:)
I'll BD today (maybe even twice, since I just put on the super cute little sun-dress my hubby can't resist)
I'll test again tomorrow with OPK, because last month was my first month with the clearblue OPKs and I got 2 positives. The first was definitely positive and then the next day it was even darker! So we'll see if I get a darker one tomorrow, or if it disappears.
Last month I got "+"s on day 13 and 14 then Ov'd on CD15 according to my BBT. I've been trying to do BBT this month too, but I've been waking up so sporadically and all throughout the night...so it's been a mess. I tested on CD10 and had a real faint line, so I figured I might OV a little earlier than last month (plus last month was the first month after a MC :-( so it's understandable that it may have been a bit later) I didn't test yesterday, so for all I know it could have been positive! I'm sure glad I BD'd!

Wooow thats good, may i also askwhats preeseed

If you use KY jelly lubricant it can actually KILL the man's sperm. Pre seed does the opposite. It's a fertility lubricant. Preseed is the only sperm friendly lubricant on the market. It helps the sperm stay alive longer and for those with less fertile cervical mucus, preseed mimics and provides a more friendly environment, allowing the sperm to move freely. Basically another shot you can take at getting pregnant!

Positive OPK on the Clearblue Digi today, CD 12! BD'd last night (it was a really good one too! :blush:)
I'll BD today (maybe even twice, since I just put on the super cute little sun-dress my hubby can't resist)
I'll test again tomorrow with OPK, because last month was my first month with the clearblue OPKs and I got 2 positives. The first was definitely positive and then the next day it was even darker! So we'll see if I get a darker one tomorrow, or if it disappears.
Last month I got "+"s on day 13 and 14 then Ov'd on CD15 according to my BBT. I've been trying to do BBT this month too, but I've been waking up so sporadically and all throughout the night...so it's been a mess. I tested on CD10 and had a real faint line, so I figured I might OV a little earlier than last month (plus last month was the first month after a MC :-( so it's understandable that it may have been a bit later) I didn't test yesterday, so for all I know it could have been positive! I'm sure glad I BD'd!

Woohooo for O'ing and woohoo for BDing last night!! Especially if it was a good one!!

Thanks for explaining and good luck......and to you baby-bray congrats on ovulating xXx

beebuzz29- I do the very same thing with my softcups! I put a little dallop of preseed in them before I put them in. I don't swamp mine out though, I just do the one for about 12 hrs.

So I think I'm officially in the TWW. I believe I OV'd a little early so we'll see~~!!! AF was set to be due on the 15th but with the early OV it changed my calendar to the 13th. We'll seeeeee~~~~

Hi ladies im a bit down as i ovulated sat but i had not dtd friday saterday or sunday as my bf got alot going on at the moment one of his friends got killed and another of his friends dad passed away so its really rough for him at the moment:cry:, im there for him :hugs:but im sooo gutted i missed our opportunity:nope: so i dont fink i will be testing this month But i do wish everyone the best of luck with this months testers :bfp: for all you ladies

Temp dip today no EWCM (it's in the border of it though it's just not exactly the CM I have at O) and also OPKs are negative still. Only the next temp will tell but I'm hoping Thursday or Friday is O day!! Preparing for late ovulation again though ugg! Lol.

So I'm 6/7DPO today and had a bit of cramping today. It felt like the impeding AF cramping, so that was a hopeful sign! I always get crampy and restless, like uncomfortable enough that I can't sit still right before AF, but never this early. It wasn't quite as bad, but I definitely found myself just sort of walking back and forth or rocking side to side when I was doing deskwork.

Felt unusually grumpy today, just generally irritated. But it's also been a long week at work and we've been sort of short staffed...Plus I haven't been sleeping all that great the last week or so...

We'll see, I'm going to try to start testing on 9DPO if I can hold off...I've got internet cheapies along with some FRERs and a Digital test left....FX'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->