Underage and Pregnant

It's good it's a mix. Lets hope this girls show them we arn't all bad.

Same I will have my tissues ready
xx

oh i cant wait lol. i dont get it here so i download it like a day- 2 days after lol

Im gonna phone my mum now..and tell her to stay out till half past 9 :D
Haha!!
she hates all the pregnancy programmes!
x

hehe the scan place they went to was the one i went for my early scan ^___^ their 3D scans' arn't £35 though ...

as for Megan - she needs a slap

I agree with Char&Bump! That little Megan just seems to expect everything handed to her. Refusing to accept second hand stuff or going to car boots because she isn't cheap? Wtf!? It does not make you cheap, she just needs to understand the value of money. She won't get anywhere with that attitude to money :/ And she has the attitude towards contraception that is percieved of teen mothers. She used it the first time but then didn't really bother :dohh: And constantly belittling her FOB and aruging with him, she just seems rather immature to me.

I really like Courtnay though. She seems so level headed and mature about everything and looks to have coped extremely well with her boyfriends death. I love some of the clothes she wears as well :rofl:

Pichi! Another Scottish person :happydance: where abouts are you from if that isn't creepy? lol. There aren't many teen Scottish mummy's to be here.

Its quite unbelievable to think they are the same age, Courtnay is 500% more mature. The other girl is going to have a massive shock!!

Oh yeah she definately is! That girl Courtnay just seems so nice and down to earth whereas Megan has her arse in the clouds.

I almost cried a little at the slideshow part you seen about the dead boyfriend :blush:

I'm already hitting the tissues, its so sad that boy won't be there when his baby is born :cry:

Aww me too! & im not pregnant, so just a bit soppy lol. Its great that she has started this charity for him too, bless her heart <3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shit I missed it, off to BBCi player :(

Ahhh, Lucas has all the 'gangster' poses on his bebo/facebook or whatever they are showing. Those two are THE typical teen couple.

awh i cried!!!
Courtney - :hugs: it was so cute... and the baby was gorg!! she is so mature, and she obv loved Danny

Megan - maybe when she has to provide for a baby she will realise second hand = life saver! don't think i have bought many 'new' things

xx

So... Uh... WOW at the megan girl... WOW.
And I was bawling my eyes out the whole time, (if i wasn't shouting out loud about that megan girl)
But how pointless was that scene of the cat?! i thought the cat had some sort of significance... it was just a time filler!
Sooo... need to get more tissues tomorrow...

Oh yeah definately!
It really infuriates me when girls like that get shown on TV being pregnant. It just adds fuel to the teen pregnancy fire - on and off relationship, reckless with contraception, oblivious views on the world, ignorant views on money etc.

is it on again tomorrow night... I LOVED the cat... the stretch was so freaky!!
lol xx

the girl that's on next doesn't seem much better.

" i don't clean my own room - mum will do it for me"

There ain't nothing wrong with second hand. Bonus if you can get things new, but i think she was naive to think that she could afford, brand new "decent" clothes, nappies, toiletries etc, all on that £10 a week.
I wouldn't want to call her immature or a bad mum or anything coz we didnt see her post birth, she may have grown up... but she really did have her head in the clouds with the whole thing.
Although i thought it was mean of her mum to wish her a horrific labor and birth... she could have said something a bit different...
She just needs to wake up, and i'm sure she has by now... but she didnt give us teen mothers a great name or reputation.

the girl that's on next doesn't seem much better.

" i don't clean my own room - mum will do it for me"

That pissed me off haha, She obviously has no responsibility for herself of her room so how the hell is she going to have any for her child?! Makes teenage parents look even bloody worse! arrggh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->