Underage and Pregnant

Haha, i laughed when she said her mum would clean her room WHEN THE BABY ARRIVES.... how can she think like that and live in that state?! i dunno, will be interesting to see whether that was just a passing comment and actually she's an alright girl or whether that speaks volumes about her...

Courtney was lovely

As for megan she has some serious growing up to do. She isn't in the situation to get brand new things.
xx

Courtney is a huge inspiration, and I was proud to see a teen mother coping so well after the hell that she has been through, not only is she sticking with school, but she is raising a baby and sorting out a charity event and goes to show how level headed and amazing she is, she will make a fabulous Mummy, and finally show people that not all of us teen Mum's are stereotypical.

As for Megan well well well she was absurd, I can't believe some of the things that came out of her mouth, I'm not cheap.. well luv FYI 90% of the things in my home are 2nd hand and work fine and do the job I am not ashamed to admit it and I am proud of the home I have made for my Daughter, we moved in to this home with literately nothing, not even a cooker bed nothing just an empty house and a mattress, but it soon built up before I got pregnant and baby arrived, I think maybe she should spend a week with poor Courtney and learn a thing or two !!!!!!!!!!

I agree courtnay was absolutly lovely,
Megan was just a vile immature little child IMO.

Why couldn't they put a young working Mum, in a stable relationship, with their own house, being mature on the TV ... ahh yeah, that wouldn't make good TV would it :roll:

Why couldn't they put a young working Mum, in a stable relationship, with their own house, being mature on the TV ... ahh yeah, that wouldn't make good TV would it :roll:

I totally agree!! I got pregnant when I was 16.. I was working and everything! Worked right up till 3 days before I had my son and I'm going back to work any time soon! It's like they want all teenage mothers to look bad! Like we live of our parents and are chavvy little IDIOTS with no responsability to look after themselves or a child.. Ahhh mann.

Totally agree!!
xx

Totally agree!!
xx

Thats why I dont watch these programs anymore makes me so mad ...not all girls who have children young are like that:wacko: I was 14 and was nowhere near like that

Extreeeeeemley annoying! We should well write a rant letter to BBC lol. xx

Bet if i offered to go on there, they would refuse me. I'm not a 'bad enough young mum' :roll:

I don't get why you would go on Tv with an attitude like that though? About a baby aswell! Like she didn't give a shit about it!! There's so many people out there who can't have of have lost babies who would do EVERYTHING for that child!! And these girls just don't give a fucking crap! Sorry for the language.. I'm just very passionate about this subject!

I would show them a thing or two, I have a 3 bed private house with a 10 and a half month old baby girl, TTC number two, with my stable partner of 3 years he is working and I am only 19 I am also applying for uni and looking for work, who bets they wouldn't put me on the air !!!

Courtney was an absolute inspiration to young mummies. She is such a strong, brave young girl. She is doing an amazing job with her baby, the daddy would be proud if he could be there. How upsetting.

The other girl, I wont even go there. How immature. This is the type of teenager that gets pregnant and then their mothers pretty much bring up their children. "My mum will tidy my room when the baby comes".. pfft!!!

I agree with Char&Bump! That little Megan just seems to expect everything handed to her. Refusing to accept second hand stuff or going to car boots because she isn't cheap? Wtf!? It does not make you cheap, she just needs to understand the value of money. She won't get anywhere with that attitude to money :/ And she has the attitude towards contraception that is percieved of teen mothers. She used it the first time but then didn't really bother :dohh: And constantly belittling her FOB and aruging with him, she just seems rather immature to me.

I really like Courtnay though. She seems so level headed and mature about everything and looks to have coped extremely well with her boyfriends death. I love some of the clothes she wears as well :rofl:
took the words right outta my mouth! :winkwink:

Although i thought it was mean of her mum to wish her a horrific labor and birth... she could have said something a bit different...
I thought the same when she said that but by the end of it i wished the same too

I think part of the problem is that its called Underage and Pregnant so they can only really have them 16 at the oldest, which only really leaves room for 13-16yr olds, altho i think if Courtnay was older she would have been the sort of person you're describing. Probably would still be with her boyfriend if he hadnt tragically died :( would probably have a job since she has a lot of drive and determination, etc etc :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->