Underage and Pregnant

I would have said 'well f*** off then, get all your own stuff and we will see how far you get!' cheeky git x

Same here!!! What an awful attitude. What is more sad is that unless she suddenly grows up very quickly, then it is highly likely her child will end up with a similar attitude and then it becomes a vicious cycle :(

I could have slapper her when she was saying stuff about second hand clothes. Aidan had second hand clothes I was greatful for anything I was given
xx

Im just watching it now ... only a few mins in .. and its upsetting me ! x

I thought Courtney was lovely. Very mature for her age. I'm sure she'll be a great Mum. Megan was awful! I couldn't believe what she said about second hand clothes! I'm trying to find all the second hand clothes I can - and I'm 24, married with a mortgage and career!
I feel sorry for her baby - she really does put teen mums in a bad light.

not to sound like a nooob but i think it just shows how someones upbringing reflects in them .... look at the attitude of the well brought up child (and no i dont just mean money) compared to the disgusting attitude of the other girl!!

i watched it there the now i was in shock yes the courtney was alot more matuer but i have a 14 year old daughter so i dont know how i would recact if she came in and told me she was pregnant,

as for the other child i couldnt believe what she was saying about second hand stuff especially when she doesnt have any money to pay for her child.

I saw her attitude aswell and was disgusted by it.. The way her and her boyfriend were is pathetic it made me very angry. And when he mum said to go to the carboot and she turned into a little bitch!! She doesnt expect to pay for or do anything for herself it infuriated me! Whereas the other girl was amazing she brought a tear to my eye! Shes got such a grown up head on her shoulders =)

I thought the same as everyone else; I really wanted to slap some sense into Megan. Can't wait for the next one though; when I saw the trailer, my blood started boiling about the 'My mum will tidy my room when the baby comes' comment...

AAARGGGH!!! Get some responsibility, girls!

I really liked Courtnay. She just seemed so mature and I felt so sorry for her losing her boyfriend. It seems that and the shock of being a mum brought home how she would have to grow up. Good on her for BFing too. I almost cried when they went over the slides of those two together at her party, and not to mention she is doing something wonderful wanting to start a charity. Really has her head screwed on right.

That Megan however. How I wanted to throttle her! Her attitude towards her relationship, life, money etc. was utterly disgusting.

I wish I were on that show, just to portray the good side of teen mums. Stable relationship, both at Uni (him to be a teacher and me to be a lawyer), both have jobs (although I cannot be a lifeguard atm :rofl:) and while we might live with our parents that's the way it was going to be LO or not considering we are both students and wouldn't have enough money to handle rent near our Uni, plus travel and other expenses as well as studying since the jobs and times would be too erratic.

The one on tonight is really sad, and quite scary. That girl cannot cope at all. Feeding the baby in her cot, not lifting her, sleeping with the duvet right over the LO.

I found it really hard ot watch when the baby was crying and choking :cry:

Pretty shocking this one:nope:

Feel sorry for the mum/nana

i found it very uncomfortable to watch this week :( also why have they gone to doing one each week? :shrug: xx

I agree, Michela didn't seem ready for motherhood at all. I mean, we all have problems adjusting, but after 4 months you would think she had got ehr arse into gear and was taking more responsibility, rather than leaving it for her mum to sort out.

And her baby's not taking a feed; so wait an hour and try again. And I don't class that as choking; she was spluttering because she was crying, because she didn't want the milk and was being force fed. That happens to my LO when she's stressed out over feeding. And don't give a 10 week old a rusk. Perhaps they're safe, but I heard you shouldn't be giving wheat to a baby under 6 months :shrug:

I feel sorry for her mother, because she's raised her kids, and now she has to deal with raising her granddaughter too :wacko:

Did anyone watch the one this week (might have been last weeks, :shrug:i watch on the iplayer). Number 5 with Kelly? I thought she was a pritty good example. she seemed to be coping fairly well for someone so young and he was pritty hands on too. Good for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->