Underage & Pregnant

Aw man I missed it! Will have to catch up on iPlayer tomorrow.

ooh thanks for this, got it set to record the repeat on sunday!

I'm so suprised they didn't advertise it like they normally do this time :shrug:

Anyone else think that tonie girl needs a massive kick up the arse, just because shes 16 doesnt mean everyone else should look after her baby so she can go and get drunk, stupid girl. I feel so sorry for that poor baby

I missed it :brat: I'm sat in my living room, holiday stuff sprawled everywhere.. I'm the same age as that Tonie & if she's acting like that she does need a bloody good kick up the arse!

Made me really angry and sad :( Poor Lola. Who just doesn't go pick their baby up after an entire night away from them.

was it one girl or two girls this week? x

Ugh that girl really did mine and oh's nut in tonight. The way she was acting about her poor little baby was discusting and I'm glad her mum put her foot down and made her move out. Something had to be done and nothing else was working so fair play to her mum for having the strength to do that and hopefully make her realise what it's like to raise a child on her own. Some people really don't realise how lucky they are they really don't.

I missed it the other night but kinda glad because lots of people were complaining about it!

I missed it too Laura, might catch up on iPlayer tonight!

Ooooh! Has there been 2 from Farnborough now? I'll watch it tonight.. I had a voicemail sent to me for this series last year because I rung up before I had my MC, could of been me flitting about on your TVs :haha:

xx

i'm sure one of the girls on here was on one
can't remember her name though :dohh:

they're obviously doing a shit town series
farnborough certainly qualifies :rofl:

haha, I quite liked the girls from the first week :haha: x

the girl who had little riley, i thought
she was amazing :happydance:

Yeah :) He was SO cute aswell :cloud9:

Just watched it for the first time. It is way much more like a documentary than all the crazy drama of 16 and pregnant. Toni drove me mental 'I just want her to be a toddler so I can play with her' :growlmad: she's a baby not a toy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->