Unexpected surprise

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
My last real period was back in April. When I missed my period in May I tested like crazy but only got BFN’s. Then I missed my period in June but still only BFN, I thought maybe my baby days were done. Then on the 23rd of June AF turned up (or so I thought) and lasted 5 days. Anyways for the last week maybe I’ve had crazy heartburn and some waves of nausea so I got some FRERS today (mostly because I’m a POAS addict) and was freaking shocked to get this!! Has anyone had a normal period during their pregnancy and it be ok? I’ve had two ectopics in the past so that’s always on my mind. But I’m quietly hopeful that baby #6 is a sticky bean x

B6FC18F1-8824-4722-A40D-1946C7AC9502.jpeg

Congratulations!! I would say going by the darkness of the line you must have conceived before your last 'period'!!

Woah that’s a dye stealer there ! Congratulations!! I’ve always had irregular periods even when I was on birth control and then came off of it so it was never easy to guess when I truly conceived. I believe I did have some bleeding early on. It wasn’t very heavy so before I knew I was pregnant ,I probably mistaken it as a short period . Only the scan at the hospital could give me a rough idea . Both my pregnancy’s were healthy.

I wonder when your due date will be how interesting! Im thinking of starting a march due date group as there isn't one yet but you might be earlier than that x

I mean I've had implantation bleeding in 2 of my 5 pregnancies and it's been 5-6 days and very much like an ordinary period- i.e if I hadn't been TTC already then I'd have presumed it was just af and never have tested, so maybe it was just that!!
Congratulations anyway!!!

Progression…
Not sure why tonight’s is lighter, hoping it’s just because the FMU was stronger. Trying to stay hopeful. Got a 2-3 yesterday on the CB digital. Do you guys think PM on July 6 is darker than PM on July 4?

8088D39A-AFF6-49EF-A7D1-6A024B8E003A.jpeg

I wonder when your due date will be how interesting! Im thinking of starting a march due date group as there isn't one yet but you might be earlier than that x
I got a 2-3 on the digi yesterday! So I’m thinking early to mid March will be my DD!

@Breeelizabeth you must have randomly ovulated without a period at all then I guess lol else you would be further x
I also got a 2-3 on a digi the other day, I'm going to give it a few more days and try and get that 3+!! It's hard to tell from those lines they all look really similar x

Congrats! I think it is. It’s hard to see much difference after like 12-14dpo. Try focusing on comparing the control. 14’s control line is lighter than 16’s :). I’m also going to agree that maybe the bleeding was ovulation and/or implantation related vs a period.

I’ve had spotting before but not days of bleeding. My cousin (though she could have lied) didn’t find out she was pregnant until like 18w because she kept getting what she thought was her irregular period. My ex coworker didn’t find out until like 16w because she was 40, dc told her she was probably pre menopausal, and she’d bled every few weeks for a few days so she thought she was getting a light period. She needed surgery or some procedure and that was when they found out. But the cause of her bleeding was a low laying placenta pushing on the cervix. I know she ended up on bed rest the last trimester. I believe she delivered a healthy baby, but by that time I changed jobs and fell out of touch I think. Sorry this was like 8 years ago

Congrats dear!!! Amazing lines!!

My last period was on 16th May and was suppose to be 8 weeks this week during the scan.

Turns out i was only 6 weeks 2 days and i might have ovulated later than the usual 28 days cycle. My period are all over the place so its hard to really track when i ovulated. So my corrected edd is March 2024 if all goes well!!

Hope you are doing well dear!

I just started my morning sickness & dizziness sessions few days ago.. :nope:

Thanks everyone. I’m either experiencing a miscarriage or a 3rd ectopic. Following the HCG levels to see which way it’s going however they did find something next to my right ovary on ultrasound. I’m in a lot of pain and bleeding on and off.

Aww hunn... so sorry to hear that... hope all goes well.. :hugs2:

Oh goodness, had no idea u was pregnant again. I know u not long had another baby.
I was in ure due date group again but miscarried.
Im sorry ure in so much pain and its suspected ectopic, when will they know for sure.
I hope it isnt ectopic.
Thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"