Unexpectedly in 2 week wait

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
Hi all,
I had my last baby in Feb of 2021. In may 2022 my husband got a vasectomy. We have had no issues, no reason to believe the vasectomy failed. However he never went back afterwards to get checked so we assume all is well.

My periods have been weird..25 day cycles with lots of spotting pre and post AF. My actual AF has been normal, not excessively heavy or light and no major painful cramping.

All that to say, my period is 6 days late as of today. Today is cycle day 30. Not sure how many DPO. In the past, this always meant pregnancy. Now of course im not sure..im also 42 and maybe my cycles are out of wack due to possible perimenopause..?

Im taking a test this afternoon to rule out pregnancy. Boy will we be surprised if i am actually pregnant! Anyone been in a similar situation?

Last edited:
I haven't been in this situation so I don't have any experience but it's definitely interesting, I'm totally following for your results! I remember you, you and I were pregnant around the same time with my littlest baby. I think you were 3 months ahead of me though.

I haven't been in this situation so I don't have any experience but it's definitely interesting, I'm totally following for your results! I remember you, you and I were pregnant around the same time with my littlest baby. I think you were 3 months ahead of me though.

Hi Kiwi, yes i remember you as well! I hope you are doing well!

Oh wow hi!!
Hope all is well with you and I will always remember little Ryan’s story, hope he is thriving <3

Hi love how are you doing? And how is that beautiful little boy of yours,?
Its so nice too see you here again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->