Unexpextedly expecting number 3! New Year surprise!

M

MysticalMommy

Hello fellow mommies and mommies to be! I was on this site a couple of years ago when I was ttc my daughter. I already had a 5 year old boy (who is now 8) and my daughter is 2 and a half. My hands are pretty full especially with my very energetic toddler. My partner and I have been together almost 4 years (he is my sons stepdad and has been an amazing father to him since his biological one isn't around). But we agreed two kids is good enough! for a while we weren't even doing IT because we were in a house with his mom and our kids... We didn't have the privacy to. Now it's just us and the kids and even then we haven't had many opportunities due to work and the kids. We did it TWICE! TWICE! Both times he did not "finish" in me so you'll understand my surprise when I notice some spotting and cramping but my period never comes! Whenever I spot and cramp my period usually comes that day or that next. Once I noticed I was on day 4 cramping with no AF I was freaking out. I NEVER write my dates when AF comes which always bites me in the butt! I was not worried dates wise because I knew I could still give or take about a week max. It was the spotting/cramping with NO period that worried me. I took a test on New Year's Day and let's just say I did NOT need to even wait 5 seconds before that very dark positive appeared!!!!! So now I'm back, unsure of how I feel lol I'd love to get in touch with anyone who is feeling the same way! On one hand I love my bf and our family and it's a blessing to make it bigger, on the other hand in unsure if it was the right time financially, mentally, even physically (I have a lot of health issues). But alas, I'm pregnant!:wacko: I've taken two tests so far both bfp! A part of me is happy and the other part is terrified!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->