Unexplained Infertility, IUI/Clomid and Progesterone Suppositories??

Just did my IUI, feeling a little discouraged, hubby's sperm count was only 16 million...I'm praying that's enough to do the trick.

Isn't that a good number post wash? I don't know how much mine was. I see a lot of people talking about the number pre and post wash. But my RE never said anything. I hope it's enough to do the work for you xx

Thanks so much wantbump :) I was feeling down about it earlier, because dh had 50 million last time, but my doctor said 16 million was fine.

How are you doing?

Had 3 follicles at 17,13,11mm lining at 6mm. Was told to trigger at 11pm on Sunday and IUI scheduled at 1030 on Tuesday. I asked him about progesterone but he said I don't need it. Hope he's right

Thanks so much wantbump :) I was feeling down about it earlier, because dh had 50 million last time, but my doctor said 16 million was fine.

How are you doing?

I am doing okay - just waiting now. 10 dpiui today. I tested on 7 dpiui to check if the trigger was out of my system and it was. But I am scared to test anymore. Not sure I will before the beta test on 14 dpui

Had 3 follicles at 17,13,11mm lining at 6mm. Was told to trigger at 11pm on Sunday and IUI scheduled at 1030 on Tuesday. I asked him about progesterone but he said I don't need it. Hope he's right

@momwannabe let us know bow your IUI goes, I hope you get your bfp. Maybe you don't need progesterone. Are you going to do anything else to help with implantation? I've heard of women eating pineapple core or taking baby aspirin..I'm considering these options.

@momwannabe let us know bow your IUI goes, I hope you get your bfp. Maybe you don't need progesterone. Are you going to do anything else to help with implantation? I've heard of women eating pineapple core or taking baby aspirin..I'm considering these options.

I've been taking baby aspirin. But thats about it. I'm doing the trigger shot tonight at 11. My cna friend is going to give it to me. (I hate needles >< ). So close to the IUI but it still hasn't hit me. I'm trying to not think about it and just going with the flow. How's everyone else

I am doing okay - just waiting now. 10 dpiui today. I tested on 7 dpiui to check if the trigger was out of my system and it was. But I am scared to test anymore. Not sure I will before the beta test on 14 dpui

I understand not wanting to test, I'm really hoping you get your BFP! So that's interesting, your doctor has you come in for a beta test? My doctor just told me to test 14dpo and if I'm pregnant come in for blood test.
:dust:

Some do and some dont. Idk what mine will say but I'm still going to poas and test the trigger out. I don't want to second guess myself if I get a bfp I wanna know that it's an actual bfp and not the trigger

How are you all feeling?
I'm on 6dpo, and the tww is killing me! I've been taking progesterone suppositories (200 mg) morning and night since 2dpiui, and baby aspirin once a day since I ovulated...I've been feeling strange symptoms this time like a pulled muscle feeling in my lower abdomen/uterus area, I went on a walk with dh last night and I felt like I was pulling a muscle cramping in my lower abdomen area and had to stop walking for a couple of minutes. I've also been having light lower back pain and sore nipples...hoping for all of our BFPs this month!!
::dust::

I'm only 3dpiui with just regular Ov symptoms which is gas ><. I feel like it's been a week since doing the IUI and it's only been 3 days....days are dragging, the good thing is i'm working 10 days straight so that'll help, or at least i hope lol

How's your tww coming along, ugh I hate the waiting game :(.
I'm 13 dpo and 14 dptrigger..I took a test this morning and got a faint link line but don't know what to make of it..

Attachments

• 20150703_063415.jpg
    20150703_063415.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8
I also had faint lines starting the 4th (11po) but it ended in a chemical pregnancy, I'm going back to the clinic and trying this again. How are u doing?

So sorry momwannabe, ugh this whole process can be so stressful at times.
My beta tests are really low- the first one was at 19 and the 2nd was at 53. I go in for my 3rd beta tomorrow, but I started spotting yesterday, and see brown/pink/red blood when I wipe or a few drops on my linger..uggh praying this works out!

Hope it sticks, would taking progesterone be to late to help?

hey ladies I was wondering if I could join you. I am really confused by my 21 day labs vs. what my doctor has told me and was wondering if you could shed some light on it.

I got my 21 day labs done they didn't give me all the results but told me my progesterone was low 1.73 she prescribed 200mg oral progesterone to start after ovulation. When I asked if my progesterone was so low that meant that I wasn't ovulating she said no that doesn't mean i haven't ovulated because according to my temps I was only 5dpo (or i might have had a second ovulation on that day) idk what do you guys think? I did have a mc over a year ago but have not been pregnant sense so I'm concerned I'm not really ovulating.

hey ladies I was wondering if I could join you. I am really confused by my 21 day labs vs. what my doctor has told me and was wondering if you could shed some light on it.

I got my 21 day labs done they didn't give me all the results but told me my progesterone was low 1.73 she prescribed 200mg oral progesterone to start after ovulation. When I asked if my progesterone was so low that meant that I wasn't ovulating she said no that doesn't mean i haven't ovulated because according to my temps I was only 5dpo (or i might have had a second ovulation on that day) idk what do you guys think? I did have a mc over a year ago but have not been pregnant sense so I'm concerned I'm not really ovulating.

Hi swimmyj- of course you can join this group, sorry for the delay in my response- I took a little mental break from ttc after my early loss last month.
Have you checked your temperature to see a distinct rise after ovulation? That's a good way to check to see if you're ovulating. Also, I think it's better to take progesterone vaginally vs orally. Check with your doctor about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->