unhappy all the time

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

sorry to bring the mood down, but for a few weeks now i've felt so unhappy, i've have had a bad cold and bad moring sickness, i cant sleep and i cant eat, i feel like i'm in a bad mood all the time.

My OH is doing my head in to he just cant do anything right in my eyes its nothing big its just little things he does really annoy me, but when ever i talk about things he like yeah i know, i like work full time and when i get some he then hangs out with his mate he never sit down with me til around 9 at night and by then i'm tired and wanna go 2 bed, but he just doesnt understand, dont get me wrong i love him with all my heart and he hasnt really done anything wrong he is just annoying me,lately all he does is hang out with our neighbours and leave me looking after are little boy, i'm so sick of it he says the only reason he hangs out with him is 2 talk about work and 2 realx, what about me, i'm the one that work fulltime he work to but not as long hours, i feel like men just dont get it, he been with me 2 my scans and looking at baby things but we dont spend enough time 2gether he says its cause he getting everything sorted for out family with i know is right but i just get annoyed about everything,

My mum is annoying me to she doesnt know yet but i feel like why bother telling her when she annoying me so much, i will tell her i just get mad at everything.

do any of you feel like this??

Sometimes I feel like that like when I talk to df about how Im feeling he just gives me the general answer I can get from anyone. I hate it. Mostly I feel better by coming on here or just talkin to my girlfriends. I hope you feel better and remember we're all here for you.

I think everybody has days like this honey, just think positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->