Unhappy(pointless thread)

sarah986

Reaction score
Sorry ladies just Letting out my emotions. So today was hard enough start of my 2 weeks summer holidays. Was supposed to be a really happy day.Im a registered childminder and had planned on telling parents today about our lil one, had everything planned how i would tell them everything and i knew they would be so happy for me. Unfortunately we lost this lil one and im back to start. 4 times this week people have said it will be our turn for another baby. I WISH!!! I know these people dont mean any harm and 2 have had miscarriages so they know how it feels, and have no idea what iv been thru. I didn even take time off work as i was afraid of people finding out. I told my mum and another relly close friend we were expecting, didn want 2 tell anyone else until after 13 weeks which was 2day. Found out 2day my husbands cousin is due same week as our baby was due!!!! How can life be so cruel??? More reminders of what we should have had. I just wish i could have our wee baby. Sorry ladies but nice to let it all out.xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I was the opposite I told everyone really early on having to face them all was really hard x my best friend is due a fortnight before I was I see her every day I try so hard to be happy for her an listen to her moan about all her pregnancy symptoms but it drives me crazy at points x my only wish now is that I get a bfp soon x sending you strength an hugs x x

Oh I feel for you. When I found out I was pregnant I planned this big elaborate reveal that included this cute "big brother" shirt for my son (who is 7). He was on vacation with my parents, so I planned on telling them when they returned. Then I started having some spotting so I decided to wait until after my U/S. During the U/S I found out that the gestational sac was empty and our baby had not developed. I was so crushed. As if that wasn't enough I got an invite to my SIL's baby shower the same day as the U/S. Life is definately cruel sometimes, but I know I will appreciate my next pregnancy so much more after this loss. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Oh twinkle how did you cope with the baby shower that must have been so hard. I'm so glad you hadn't told your son telling everyone was really hard but telling my 4 yr old has to be one of the hardest things I've done in my life I think that will live with me forever x I'm glad to say she has bounced back amazingly as if nothing ever happened oh to be a child eh! So sorry for you loss x

Sorry ladies just Letting out my emotions. So today was hard enough start of my 2 weeks summer holidays. Was supposed to be a really happy day.Im a registered childminder and had planned on telling parents today about our lil one, had everything planned how i would tell them everything and i knew they would be so happy for me. Unfortunately we lost this lil one and im back to start. 4 times this week people have said it will be our turn for another baby. I WISH!!! I know these people dont mean any harm and 2 have had miscarriages so they know how it feels, and have no idea what iv been thru. I didn even take time off work as i was afraid of people finding out. I told my mum and another relly close friend we were expecting, didn want 2 tell anyone else until after 13 weeks which was 2day. Found out 2day my husbands cousin is due same week as our baby was due!!!! How can life be so cruel??? More reminders of what we should have had. I just wish i could have our wee baby. Sorry ladies but nice to let it all out.xx

So sorry for your loss Sarah......It is so hard and I feel for you.

I m/c for the 2nd time just over a week ago, 2.5yrs ttc after the first one....the day after i started bleeding my sil sent me a message to tell me that she was expecting and they were not even trying!

Yes life is cruel and I'm hoping when everyone tells me that "everything happens for a reason" I hope they are right.

I'm hoping that we all get a BFP soon with a wee sticky bean :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"