Uni Research - Chance to win £20 Mothercare/ELC Voucher :)

rachael877

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope this is ok to post here - I'm basically carrying out questionnaire based research for my postgraduate degree in MSc Health Psychology at Nottingham University, based upon the experiences and emotions of pregnant women with pre-existing diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) in comparison to non-diabetic pregnant women. This study has been reviewed and given a favourable opinion by the Institute of Work Health & Organisations Research Ethics Committee (Nottingham University).

You may participate in the questionnaire if you are living in the UK and meet one out of the three options below:

1. I have Type 1 Diabetes

2. I have Type 2 Diabetes

3. I am NOT aware of any pregnancy related problems needing medical care or extra investigation during my current pregnancy

All respondents will be given the option of entering a prize draw for a chance to win one of three £20 gift vouchers for Mothercare/Early Learning Centre; winners will be selected at the end of the study (September/October 2012), and there will be one winner from each group - Type 1 Diabetes/Type 2 Diabetes and Non-Diabetics.

By participating in this study you will be contributing to our understanding of women’s experiences of pregnancy in relation to various psychosocial factors (support of relatives, friends etc., health care opinions), ultimately, to the further development of future patient care for pregnant women with and without chronic illness (Diabetes).

If you have any questions, queries or concerns regarding the study, please contact me (contact information can be found in the links above).

Thanks,
Rachael

*Please post here if you would like me to PM the link (it's a short survey and all questions are multiple choice), I would really realllly appreciate your help! :)

Hey guys :) Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, thanks for your interest! I can't figure out how to send a message :/

Rachel - if you click on our names a little box will open up and one of the options there is to send us a private message.
Hope this helps you

Rachel - if you click on our names a little box will open up and one of the options there is to send us a private message.
Hope this helps you

Hi - That option wasn't coming up. Here are the links:

1. I have Type 1 Diabetes:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TNDV6LK

2. I have Type 2 Diabetes:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TNQYKJM

3. NON-Diabetic - I am NOT aware of any pregnancy related problems needing medical care or extra investigation during my current pregnancy:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TNRY538

Thank you everyone!!

*Can't see how to edit my initial post - so if a mod could add these links for me, that would be great, thanks

Done, Hope all my responses help with your research.
GL with the studies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->