Unique baby girl name ideas

rbtrying

Reaction score
Hi All!!! We have found out that we are expecting a little girl!! We have really been struggling to find a pretty, unique name for our baby girl. We want a name that goes with her older Brother's name. His name is Axtin Lane. I would also love some middle name ideas. We like short names.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!!

Axtin Lane--Great name!

You could pick a name so that they have the same initials...

Amelie Lake
Alia Luz
Astia Lys

Or a name that has an "X" like Axtin

Roxi
Maxi
Beatrix
Bellatrix
Xenia

Possibilities are endless! Good luck!

Axtin Lane - wow, what a cool name! may I ask where you got that from??

I particularly don't like names that are too similar sounding, but actually find that the ones that best compliment each other are names with different vowel sounds..Kinda hard to explain, but some examples would be:

Axtin & Eva
Axtin & Ella
Axtin & Olivia
Axtin & Lyla
Axtin & Leia (lay-uh)
Axtin & Anya (on-yuh)
Axtin & Keeley

A name that I liked, but DH didn't was Seneca. I love that sound of it and there are very few Senecas running around.

Hi All!!! We have found out that we are expecting a little girl!! We have really been struggling to find a pretty, unique name for our baby girl. We want a name that goes with her older Brother's name. His name is Axtin Lane. I would also love some middle name ideas. We like short names.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!!

Love your boy's name!
A girls name I LOVE is Aeon (from Aeon Flux!), I think that would go nicely with ur boy's name as they're both 2 syllables and start with A, and both very unusual. You could then use Rain/Rayne as a middle name as it rhymes with Lane... x

My daughter's name is Adlee. Haven't met another little girl with that name. Thought it might go good with Axtin. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->