Unique middle name?

Mrs.Mcguin

Mom of 3
Reaction score
We have our baby girls name picked out...but I'm having a really hard time thinking of a unique middle name. We don't want the typical filler names like "grace, rose, Anne, lynn" etc.

We want something beautiful and different. Her first name ends in an "ie" sound...would it be tacky to have her middle name end in an "ie" sound too? I'm kind of thinking it just doesn't sound right when it does.:shrug:

Anyone have any great unique middle name suggestions? I'm thinking if I can't find that perfect one...we're just not going to use one =p

i love middle names my children all have 2 middle names . This baby i want to have something to do with love as we conceived valentines and something french and we love france . How unusual do you want ? xx Bodie leonie

Well..nothing crazy out there..something short I'm thinking. I don't care about meanings so it could mean poop in Japan and I wouldn't care haha

うんち = poop in japanese lol
Aimee means love not in japaneese though lol

I love google translate . There are so many lovely names i dont think ive heard any i dont like . Maybe i wouldnt use some but i still couldnt say i dont like them as there someones choice . We have agreed on a girls name but he doesnt like any boys names as yet xx

:dohh:
We have our baby girls name picked out...but I'm having a really hard time thinking of a unique middle name. We don't want the typical filler names like "grace, rose, Anne, lynn" etc.

We want something beautiful and different. Her first name ends in an "ie" sound...would it be tacky to have her middle name end in an "ie" sound too? I'm kind of thinking it just doesn't sound right when it does.:shrug:

Anyone have any great unique middle name suggestions? I'm thinking if I can't find that perfect one...we're just not going to use one =p

What's the first name you picked? What kind of names do you like?

i love middle names my children all have 2 middle names . This baby i want to have something to do with love as we conceived valentines and something french and we love france . How unusual do you want ? xx Bodie leonie

Valentine maybe, with the French pronounciation?

It'd totally depend on the name you were choosing as the first name.

We chose Suri as her first name. First time we heard this...We fell in love. We want something perfect to go with it but there is nothing I can find that flows perfect enough.

I think you need a middle name with either 1 or 3 syllables :) Suri Isobel/Annabelle

Do you have any ancestors or family members you'd like to honour? Artists, musicians, writers or similar you admire?

Actually...now that you mention it...I have this infatuation (if you want to call it that) with the Kennedy's. Bobby Kennedy I most admired. I love the name Kennedy for a girl and its always been on my name list but couldn't bring myself to use it. It is also a name that is used a lot.

Suri Kennedy....I don't think it has that "perfect" ring to it. And it doesn't bring out that uniqueness I'm looking for.

This is so hard :dohh:

Suri Victoria
Suri Isabelle
Suri Paige
Suri Harper
Suri Kendall

Haha, tell me about it. We've been discussing names since before conception and nothing as of yet. What are your other kid's names? Might help people get an idea of what you like. Or names you like but don't work with Suri?

My sons name is not uncommon at all. I was young and his father and I were not in an agreement with anything. My daughters name is linea...but spelled completely different. I don't want to spell it because of if anyone was to do a google search..it would bring up everything on my life..probably including how often I pee in a day lol. Her middle name is Jolie.

I suggested to my Oh, Suri "Waitforit" Mcguin..he loved it :haha:

A joke clearly lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"