Suri Casiopeia
?

My DD's middle name is Rayne, pronounced like rain

not sure if you like these but i do lol
Suri Alyse
Suri Noelle

I always loved the name Noelle

so Noelle it is ;)

Lol as much as I love it...it still doesn't give me that "that's the name" feel :dohh:

Thanks for everyone that gave names!!! It's appreciated :hugs:

lol...hmmm im really no help cuz im in the same boat. Atleast you have a first name picked I have none its so hard! Im due the 7th as well (ticker is off) happy vday to us both!!

not sure if you like these but i do lol
Suri Alyse
Suri Noelle

I always loved the name Noelle

so Noelle it is ;)

Lol as much as I love it...it still doesn't give me that "that's the name" feel :dohh:

Thanks for everyone that gave names!!! It's appreciated :hugs:

lol...hmmm im really no help cuz im in the same boat. Atleast you have a first name picked I have none its so hard! Im due the 7th as well (ticker is off) happy vday to us both!!

It's funny because I'm usually not good with decision at all...but OH and I actually had this name picked out before we were even trying for this baby. We did consider other names for awhile but in the end...we knew this was the name.

The middle name is going to be the hard part...but if all else fails, I could live happily giving no middle name as long as we were happy with the first name we chose!

I found the name 'Oliana' as a possible middle name as it was like a combination of both of baby's grandmothers but was an actual name that came up in the name books, I'd never heard of it before but thought it was kind of sweet after I thought about it for a while! Could work with Suri

Leigh, River, Willow, Autum, Rain, Winter (see the theme here lol)

Suri Winter ...sounds lovely to me.

If my baby's a girl, we're having Rosanna as her first name, and Pearl Serena as her middle names :) xxxxxx

Don't know if it helps but my daughter is Zuri Iris and I love her name. My boy is Remy William so need to think of something equally lovely for our newest addition xx

Don't know if it helps but my daughter is Zuri Iris and I love her name. My boy is Remy William so need to think of something equally lovely for our newest addition xx

I was going through a bunch of names last night and Iris was one that came up that I though did sound good. I don't know if we will use it but I do certainly like it...

I like a lot of the names the ladies are giving actually...I just don't know I will find "the one". I'm overly picky. I exhaust myself sometimes with being so picky lol

I think once I stop trying so hard to find the right one and just relax about it...it will come to me.

I was going through a bunch of names last night and Iris was one that came up that I though did sound good. I don't know if we will use it but I do certainly like it...

I like a lot of the names the ladies are giving actually...I just don't know I will find "the one". I'm overly picky. I exhaust myself sometimes with being so picky lol

I think once I stop trying so hard to find the right one and just relax about it...it will come to me.

I'm very picky too, haven't even got first names yet so you're doing better than me! I've given up thinking about it and still hoping 'the one' just jumps out at me sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->