Unique Pre-school Classes in Southampton & surrounding areas

babybirdy

Reaction score
Hi My name is Sammie a mum of a 12mth old yummy daughter and a 5yr old handsome boy.

My 5 yr old had problems with his speech when he was younger and when he joined primary school coming straight from nursery, he took a long time to settle into school as he was not used to sitting, listening, reading, concentrating etc basically what was expected at school. My working history is from secondary school and so I was unsure myself how to deal with such problems. When I saw a franchise called Talking Tots up for sale I grabbed the opportunity and have never looked back. They are unique and very structured pre-school classes for 12ths - 5 yr old children. They help your child to prepare for primary school. It develops their confidence, concentration, listening skills, self esteem, turn taking, Pre-literacy skills to name a few! My classes are very social-able and a lot of fun, the children don't even know they are learning whilst we play. Plus I always offer a cuppa :) siblings are free so you only pay for 1. If you would like to know more pls feel free to contact me on 07925 179237 *Talking Tots *

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"