unnecessary bliss..

katieebugg

Reaction score
I am on day 28 of my cycle and have been pretty sure my period is coming all week, moodiness, cramping, tender breasts (tmi sorry) but juuust in case there was a small flicker of hope i took a test this morning, a first response and it said "No -" after about 3 minutes so..as i do i began opening up the test just to take a look at the pee line, but before i opened it up, I went to show my SO, we looked back and it had changed to "Yes+" I have never known these to change and I have never experienced this...we opened it and there was very clearly one solid negative line...but then of course my eyes started playing with me and "maybe there was another line" but...the one was pretty solid...Still feeling like my monthly friend is on her way but boy was that a moment of bliss! what do i DO!? has this happened to anybody else!? please let me know.

Katie

I would give it a day or so and if AF doesn't show test again. I'm a POAS fanatic though!

So am i! just scared to be disappointed....really feeling af coming in the next day or so

I keep testing at times I know it'll be negative and then kicking myself for wasting tests, luckily only internet cheapies. I did it with my first as well and I was so used to getting BFNs that when I finally got a BFP I was really shocked.

Fingers crossed she doesn't show for you.

had some light spotting last night and figured id wake up with AF this morning but she was a no show, still really feeling her though, only day 29 and she usually comes around day 30...i need to get me some internet cheapies!!! which ones do you use?

and thank you all for the support!

I have no idea. I just searched on amazon and got the cheapest. I have an FRER ready for if I get a line on one.

constant/severe cramping for about three days now, day 30 in my cycle with no period and...(tmi) a lot of diarrhea no AF...still feels like shes coming. Decided if she isn't here by Thursday I'll test but...i have no doubt she's a comin'.

I was 100% sure af was gonna come too, had strong cramps and the usual witch symptoms - a week of being in denial and I tested and got my bfp..
I'm stalking with my fingers crossed for you!! :kiss:

you're too sweet! day 31 of my cycle, AF has yet to show...cramps are gone....toooo terrified to test and get a negative! but too hard to wait

bfn :( that one solid red line is preeeetty much devastating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->