Unprotected sex after period?

LittleSesame

Reaction score
Started my cycle on the 8th, on the seventh day of my period I told my husband I was almost done with my period and we had intercourse. He did not pull out like he usually does and I think I ovulated on the 23'd... had lots of O cramps and all the normal symptoms. Could I be pregnant? I didn't think so but now I'm kind of second guessing.

If the last time you had sex was the 14th (I'm assuming of Feb, taking into account your cycle started on the 8th and you had sex 7 days later) and you think you ovulated on the 23rd (am I right?) than there is zero chance of you being pregnant. Sperm can live in your body in the best conditions for up to 7 days, but that's too big of a gap.

Yeah I thought so too. We also did it but used the pull out method other times including on the day I o'd. I was just wondering since we always used pull out as a our only birth control for 7 years now without fail. So if I do indeed fall pregnant I will always wonder if the pull out one on O or the accident post-period did it.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->