unreasonable rant about my milkshake craving.

thecurlymama

Reaction score
Today, I am craving a milkshake. REALLY F'CKING BAD.

I know that OH gets off work about 3-3:30.. so, I text him at 1:45 and tell him to get dropped off after work downtown so we can meet up, get a milkshake together and then bus to his place for the night :). I wait until 2 and then call him. 3:00 rolls around so I decide to call him one more time. I was really hoping he would check his phone- I know it's on, and I've been nagging him about keeping his phone on now that I'm in the third trimester and baby could be coming at any time (really, we still have a while till we have to worry- but I want him to be conscious of being reachable NOW). I'm starting to get discouraged because I really wanted to go on a little date with him- I was even going to PAY!- I got all cute, did my hair and everything (that's a pretty rare occasion lately), and waited. By the time it was 4:00 I was on the verge of tears and had already called him once more. Ugh. I was so upset. His phonecall comes in at 4:20 and he says "yeah, you can come over if you want". He didn't sound very enthused so I ended up not coming over, and not getting my milkshake.

I'm so disappointed right now, and I feel like I showered and put makeup on for absolutely nothing. It's not a big deal, but MAN it upset me.

I know how you feel!! doc said to cut down on sugar intake( i dont eat alot of sugar but they thought it could be a reason why little girl was to small for a little while, but all is well because shes where she needs to be now) and told me eat alot of protein:) But im been craving chocolate and sugary drinks like smoothies and such so bad!!!:) My mom and OH have been pretty amazing about getting me the things i want!:) but yeah i never get ready anymore and the other day me and OH were going to go see a movie and i wanted a theater slushie and then he said at last minute that his mom was making him goto the store with her and we couldnt go and i was so upset :(

Aw I know how you feel. It hurts my feelings when OH seemed unenthusiastic aabout hanging out with me and I would cry and cry and think our relationship would never recover. I know seems a bit over board but hey, pregnancy right? Hehe
But about the milkshakes, I hate to sound like such a bad mom but I lovesugar and I will drink like a million milkshakes lol.
Lately I've been going to pick up OH from work Downtown Chicago like everyday and we go and get Jamba Juice and I'm just in heaven lol.

WOW okay so I saw the title of this and clicked on it straight away because I know the feeling of craving milkshakes! I'm downing like 3 a day! I can't stay away from them!
As for your OH that's really low of him! He should definitely be the easiest person on earth for you to contact while you are pregnant ESPECIALLY now that you are in your 3rd tri! And he needs to appreciate that you did yourself up for him! That's a huge effort during pregnancy (for me it is anyway), I really hope he apologised to you, and buys you a milkshake for all your effort, hell he should buy you a milkshake maker for being rude, and just be your little milkshake maker man :p

WOW okay so I saw the title of this and clicked on it straight away because I know the feeling of craving milkshakes! I'm downing like 3 a day! I can't stay away from them!
As for your OH that's really low of him! He should definitely be the easiest person on earth for you to contact while you are pregnant ESPECIALLY now that you are in your 3rd tri! And he needs to appreciate that you did yourself up for him! That's a huge effort during pregnancy (for me it is anyway), I really hope he apologised to you, and buys you a milkshake for all your effort, hell he should buy you a milkshake maker for being rude, and just be your little milkshake maker man :p

AHAHA oh my god seriously just made my morning! And that last part "and just be your little milkshake maker man" made me laugh out loud, jeez, sounds like words straight out of my mouth! Thank you for understanding, and I agree he owes me milkshakes- and should probably wear a floral apron to make me feel better,too ;) haha

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->