unsure and needing advice

Emy821

Reaction score
First off i would like to say every since i was little i've just had a feeling that i would never be able to get pregnant. Nothing happened that would make me think that but i just feel like it could never happen to me.

My husband and I have started trying in the past week, and this has been heavy on my heart. I am afraid i will disappoint him.

Since we have started trying there have been little symptoms here and there that make me think i may already be pregnant. My questions is how soon can you start getting symptoms?

Realistically, symptoms start about 1 week after ovulation.

Realistically, symptoms start about 1 week after ovulation.

My ovulation would have been Monday. The reason i'm wondering is because i work for a doctor and some of the things i'm feeling i've seen a doctor read the chart and say i bet they are pregnant and they were. But i know it should be to soon for me to have symptoms.

If you've come off birth control in the last month, it could be a result of that. I was convinced I was lol.

also, I had the fear that because I was so underweight and had irregular periods, that I would never be able to get pregnant. But after 2 weeks of dtd with condoms, I ended up pregnant with my now 2.5 year old DD lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->