Unsure if im pregnant any advice?

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
Hi, i am just wondering if i could be pregnant or if i should keep trying. These last couple of months my body seems to give me different pms symptoms so i can never tell where i am with my period. Weve been dtd roughly around the ov time each month not used anything to predict just seeing if it happens and last months period i had lots of symptoms such as dreams, aches and pains etc. this month i was a day or two late then was light with no symptoms to report now its ten days later and im feeling sick and nothing else. Ive taken a test this morning and its negative. Is there anyone whos gone through a similar experience to give advice?

ive had exactly the same, one month vivid dreams, aches, felt like what i could imagine implantation to feel like etc, and BFN, ive had different symptoms each month too, all i can put it down to is wanting a baby so much you can make any sign into a pregnancy symptom. i too had sickness one month!
best advice, forget all the symptoms, and relax a little ....forget you are TTC. it causes stress and almost phantom pregnancy feeling!
Hope all goes well for you xxx

The light bleeding could have been implantation bleeding. I haven´t had one, so I´m not sure though.
I had a bunch of symptoms when I got pregnant with #1...
Didn´t get a positive test until 25DPO...
If you still feel pregnant, I suggest to keep testing every few days, if you feel up to maybe seeing more BFN´s.
I am waiting myself, feel very pregnant, am approx. 14DPO, still waiting.

I suffer with irregular cycles and everything cycle I think I'm preg.. test always come negative and I always stress out which makes it so much worst...

So my advice would be not to stress out yourself and try and forget that u are trying because it really puts you down when af arrives.. just try keep enjoying and forgetting that you are really trying..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->