unsure todays test 10dpo!

babytots

Reaction score
ok so couldnt hold my fmu in any longer so had to go use a first response. thought could see a faint line but it looks negative more then anything and i was just seeing a line that isnt there.

done a cheapy too definate faint line on that though. will upload those pics in a sec but heres the frer.

Attachments

• Photo-0465.jpg
    Photo-0465.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 108
  • Photo-0467.jpg
    Photo-0467.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Photo-0468.jpg
    Photo-0468.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Photo-0478.jpg
    Photo-0478.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 66
I cant see anything hun :( Its still early days yet though :D x x x

ok so heres the cheapy pics! looks darker in real life!

Attachments

• Photo-0483.jpg
    Photo-0483.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Photo-0485.jpg
    Photo-0485.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Photo-0486.jpg
    Photo-0486.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 29
thanks donna af due tuesday so not long to wait. arent getting my hopes up though as i have a feeling we havent done it this month x

I can't see anything on this computer (screen terrible) but if you can see it then it is a line. I did a FRER for the first time ever last Weds and got a very faint line as you know. The following morning I did one and thought it was all over as it was fainter than the previous day. I couldn't wait any longer so did it in the early evening too and it was darker than the morning. For some reason I think I get a darker line with FRER in the afternoon... I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

The frer is super light, can see it better on the invert. The cheapie is looking promising :)

I can see a line on your FRER sweetie! It looks just like my first one!:thumbup: xxx

I can see a faint line on the IC & I think I can see a hint of a line on the first FRER pic!! xx

PS. FRER are BOGOF in boots ATM, if you need to get some more! :D xx

thanks ladies! nat i hope mine start to get darker like yours have! though not really holding out much hope hopefully tomorows test will be darker :D x

Firast time poster........whoooo!!!...im usually a lurker on these forums but i say your FRPT and i can see a,very very faint line on that one......and theres a line on the IC one too...Best of luck

Leanne

lol dan-o its where i got my first lot of frers from!! have 3 left now. if needs be i get payed tuesday so can buy some more but will only do that if my lines get darker by then. x

Hello :hi:

I can see lines on both :thumbup: Had a little play around with them and this is the best I could get :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/test-3.jpg

Firast time poster........whoooo!!!...im usually a lurker on these forums but i say your FRPT and i can see a,very very faint line on that one......and theres a line on the IC one too...Best of luck

Leanne

i just read post and realized it didnt make much sense!!.my heads away with the fairy's today

ooo lizzie thanks hunni that line on the frer looks really good lol. magic of computers and photoshop eh?!

lol jellybean i understood what you meant dont worry i make spelling mistakes all the time due to typing so fast lol.

thanks ashley!!!

cant wait to re-test now! x

Aw bless Lizzie! I think she is fab! I think you should start charging lizzie! Loads of woman on here would want you to tweek their test for them,esp if they have my brain when it comes to comps!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->