Unsure what to do

neadyda

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I apologise in advance as this will turn into a bit of a long one.

Me and the OH are TTC. Last year we suffered from pregnancy in an unknown location with was devastating. 10th May 2019 they couldn't see a sac where is was supposed to be. I miscarried 2 days later.

So AF came on the 1st of May 2020 and lasted 3 days which is very unlike AF. We DTD 3rd May just after AF finished and again on the 10th May.

For the past 3 days I've had abdominal cramping which feels like AF is going to start again. The pain is mostly in my right side. My Ovulation tests have been super strong for the past 2 days. The strongest I've ever seen a Ovulation test. The test line is darker then the control line.

I did a pregnancy test I know it was early but just to check and it was negative. I'm really confused and a bit worried as I already had a pregnancy in an unknown location (at first they thought it was an ectopic because I was in pain all on one side, my right side)

What should I/Would you do?

Thanks

I would say that the pain/cramping is probably from ovulation. I get some intense pain/cramps around the time I ovulate as well. How long are your cycles?

Most of the time I would say 28 days but some months differ. I have pcos as well. I’ve had ovulation pain the past but never like this. It’s eased as the day has gone on but still a dull ache

Pain is still there. And ovulation tests are still positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->