Unsure x ***** UPDATED******Pg 3 and 5 x x

lolly25

mum~DD,DS,DD and Angel x
Reaction score
Top one is most recent

https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb233/loalexis/Image0216.jpg

Bottom one on this one most recent

https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb233/loalexis/Image0216a.jpg

UPDATED ********* Still not 100% thou see post furthur down!!!!

Frer took this today after holding pee for only 3.5 hours!!!!!

https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb233/loalexis/Image0229-1.jpg

I would say thats a line! EEeeeek Congratulations x

Hi hun just put this one here as had a mmc and a erpc on the 17th nov had a neg pt last week but now am unsure whether this is just leftover hormone in my body tbh x x

Hi hun just put this one here as had a mmc and a erpc on the 17th nov had a neg pt last week but now am unsure whether this is just leftover hormone in my body tbh x x

I have replied on the other thread too, but what test is this? Is it an opk? or pg test?

I think it would be odd to have a negative pg last week and then a positive this week. I think it would be worth hanging on to positive thought giving it a few days without testing and trying again. This will make sure then x

Its an early 10miu pt hun x x

it seems to be getting darker.
keeping my fingers crossed for you :)
xx

Did you get the lines within the time hun? I HAVE to be honest, because I care and not because I want to hurt you but they look like the last sort of positives I was getting after MMC. But, I didn't get a pos then a neg. I am wishing and hoping this is your healthy bfp sweety :hugs:

i can see a faint line in the bottom ones, really hope they keep getting darker honey :hugs: xx

yeah hun they appeared within the time x

Hi I was wondering if u could tell me when I conceieved my LMP was 18th June 2009 and my due date is 18th April 2010 They don't match up at all can u tell me when I conceieved plz

It all sounds very confusing for you. I am sorry you had to go through a loss....its hearbreaking. I would say, if you have already been getting negatives after the mc then this could be a new positive. Many people fall pg the cycle immediately after mc. I found your chart on another thread and it looks like your temps are telling you the same thing. Fx'd this is a sticky sticky one for you. x

DEFO bfp on that FRER hun! No doubting it. I can understand why you are concerned but if you got negs and there has been the time to conceive again I just don't see why not! SO hoping for you! Have you spoken to EPU?

Hi hun not since last thursday they said give it a week - (well its 5 days ) and if still getting a pos then to go doctors as sounds like a new preg x Going tomoz to ask to have bloods done x x

haha didnt have to point the frer line out!! its was smack in the face xD massive congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->