* Unusual Cramping *

BettieB

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new! I have posted an introduction in the *Introduce yourself* part of the forum. Check it out to see a little bit of my 5 year battle with infertility. Currently TTC #2 Cycle 2

I am quite positive that I Ovulated on January 8th. Cervix was soft high open and I had good quality cervical mucus. I have been dtd a lot this week haha.

Anyways, yesterday (3dpo) I started to have cramping! This has never happened to me. In fact, I don't really cramp at all, even right before AF. The cramping is pretty mild but it even goes down into the front of my legs. I have never experienced any type of pain with ovulation, so I was wondering if some of you ladies could share your experiences with Ovulation pain.

I am now 4 days past ovulation cycle day 20!

Baby Dustt
:dust:

during ovulation i have experienced some cramping and it traveled to the side of my thighs...not sure what it was all about but ihave heard that there could be post ovulation symptoms like cramping and some others...i have some pregnancy symptoms when i ovulate i get nauseous a bit cramping this cycle my boobs hurt just a tad nothing major..

good luck ttc :dust:

I had this around 6-7 dpo last month and I was pregnant so I firmly believe it was implantation cramping. Not trying to get your hopes up...but DH was rubbing my back and my legs and I was seriously complaining for almost 2 full days. Then it stopped and my boobs started hurting and I had dull cramping all the way up till it ended in a chemical :( I don't think the pain I felt in my legs had anything to do with it being a chemical though, I think that was just how implantation felt for me. FX for you!

BushyMomma- Sorry to hear about your loss! I know it's tough, just try to keep your head up! Baby Dustttttttt!! haha

Thanks for the stories so far! I was just confused by the cramping. Never had it happen before, so I may just be looking too much into it! Im trying not to get my hopes up. I would rather expect a negative and not be let down, then expect a positive and get crushed!

I was curious though if someone had that and then got pregnant. hehe

I go through all sorts of cramping and every month it seems to be different.
This cycle I've ovulated late and I have really bad cramping, last month it was 4dpo.

It's very strange but unfortunatly i cant offer any real suggestion about what it is.
Really hope its a good sign for you :hugs:

Thank you PG5k. How long have you been TTC with these unusual cramps?

We've been ttc for 6 months and had a mc.
It's very strange as to when I'll be crampy as it doesn't seem to be consistent.
Last 2 cycles I ovulated very early and had no cramps around ov but I did cramp later.

We've been ttc for 6 months and had a mc.
It's very strange as to when I'll be crampy as it doesn't seem to be consistent.
Last 2 cycles I ovulated very early and had no cramps around ov but I did cramp later.

Oh I see. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

It sounds like your ovulation is kinda all over the place, not necessarily regular. So I guess your periods are irregular also? Just a guess.

My husband and I were TTC 5 years prior to this and I never noticed anything. I honestly think that I had not been ovulating at all. I don't really believe the doctor that I went to. He said that I was just fine. But my periods are notorious for being irregular, I really don;t think I ovulate that much.

Soo, it could be this cramping is just a sign of ovulation, and I will take that. As I expect that I had not been before!!

I am 4 dpo today too and I am having cramping!!! I rarely ever cramp as well. I have been cramping all day long. I am not sure what is going on. Good luck to you and :dust:

By the way I love your screen name BettieB. My car is named Bettiebug :)

I am 4 dpo today too and I am having cramping!!! I rarely ever cramp as well. I have been cramping all day long. I am not sure what is going on. Good luck to you and :dust:

By the way I love your screen name BettieB. My car is named Bettiebug :)

Oh Cool! When are you expecting AF?? Keep me updated, I will be interested to know if you get your BFP :thumbup:

And Thank you! My mom use to call me Bettie Bug as a child haha too funny!

AF is due to arrive on Jan 22. I am hoping for a BFP after TTC for so long, but if I don't get one this month I have a dr's in the first week of Feb and we will move on to something else (I do take Clomid now to help me ovulate).

My car is a VW beetle, and I love pin-up girls, so I thought BettieBug was the perfect name for her (yes, I call her a her, and she is the only car I have ever named (although my daughters call my minivan the grey car, lol)... but an awesome car!).

AF is due to arrive on Jan 22. I am hoping for a BFP after TTC for so long, but if I don't get one this month I have a dr's in the first week of Feb and we will move on to something else (I do take Clomid now to help me ovulate).

My car is a VW beetle, and I love pin-up girls, so I thought BettieBug was the perfect name for her (yes, I call her a her, and she is the only car I have ever named (although my daughters call my minivan the grey car, lol)... but an awesome car!).

Af is due for me on Jan 23. So we are pretty close in our cycles! I was ttc 5 years before so I definitely understand what its like just waiting and hoping for a bfp. Have you been diagnosed with anything or is it just unexplained?

Your daughters seem so sweet! I have a Daughter who is 15 months old now and she is something else lemme tell ya! haha always a good laugh! Hoping for a boy this time! :blue:

Af is due for me on Jan 23. So we are pretty close in our cycles! I was ttc 5 years before so I definitely understand what its like just waiting and hoping for a bfp. Have you been diagnosed with anything or is it just unexplained?

Your daughters seem so sweet! I have a Daughter who is 15 months old now and she is something else lemme tell ya! haha always a good laugh! Hoping for a boy this time! :blue:

I was told in Nov I have PCOS, and put on clomid. I started taking 1000 mg of glumetza today for insulin resistance. So maybe it will happen soon.

I really hope you get your BFP too!!! WOW, 5 years of trying... I would be crazy!

Little girls are the sweetest. Mine always keep me laughing. I love it! I love them. We would like to have a little boy this time too, but would be happy either way. I know my husband is really hoping to have a son though.

Cherry- I just noticed that you are in North Carolina. So am I! Are you a military spouse? My husband is Marine Corps.

Yes, It was 5 years unexplained infertility with absolutely no explanation on what was wrong! gahh haha. My husbands sperm count and motility was just fine, and everything was just fine with all my tests also! But finally we have our baby girl now! :)

I'm not a military spouse... Just born and raised here. I bet I am on the other end of NC than you are if you are a military spouse... I am near ASU/Boone.

I am so glad you have your little girl after TTC for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->