Unusual Cycle- Maybe Sign of Pregnancy?

KaeeLovee__

Reaction score
Okay ladies. Pull out your pens, papers, calendars, and thinking hats because this is about to be long haha.

I'm just going to give you some background on my cycles: I am a 30 to 35 cycle length girl. My period lasts for 6 days. When I was using OPKS, I guesstimated that my LP had to be anywhere from 10 to 14 days. Which that means I maybe ovulated CD 17 - 20. Never could confirm O (before or during TTC) because I didn't temp, have symptoms, or gotten pregnant. I have not just come off birth control or any other hormonal pills.

Now here comes the weirdness. This cycle started on July the 3rd and lasted to July 8th (CD 1 - 6) with spotting the 9th which kind of marked the true end of my period (CD 7). I BD CD 5. It was normal flow, came on time, lasted the right amount of days. On July 10 (CD 8) and July 15 (CD13), I BD again. On July 17 (CD 15), I woke up to something unusual... SPOTTING! I wiped and it was mostly brown with just a tad bit redness that I had to look hard to see. It was only present when I wiped my underwear, so we decided to BD again that afternoon (and it was the most amazing sex we ever had; we both got really into it). After that day, starting with CD16, I started to feel like crap because I was bloated, crampy, angry at everyone and everything, started having back pains, and just overall felt like AF was coming. It was ALL PMS symptoms, so I thought, something's wrong, AF isn't supposed to come but for another two weeks or so, maybe less. Then, on July 22 (CD 20), I had some more spotting late that afternoon. A little more heavy (it was able to get a few drops in my underwear). The blood seems really light and really bright kind of. So I thought, hmm, this is unusual. CD 20 and I'm getting my period again? I literally had a two week break in between my periods. So I popped on a pad and went to bed. The next day, which was yesterday (CD21) it turned into a very, very light period. The blood wasn't even that red. It was just unusually light the whole time and got little bit heavier but then lighter as the day went on. So by time I got to night, it was just enough bleeding to maybe fill a panty liner. Also, during that day, I had one big tugging cramp. Not just a regular cramp, but A tugging cramp that made me jump when I got it, but I knew I was out. So I went to sleep, disappointed. Woke up this morning, July 24th (CD 22) and *shazam* no period! Symptoms I have are a few drops of blood, tender boobs, very small cramps, and a nauseous feeling. And I'm being completely honest when I say this ladies, I wasn't symptom spotting this month because this was a break month. We were just BD'ing whenever we felt like it, which was just a few times this month.

Now ladies, please tell me, give me some advice, give me some stories, something, as an explanation to what I experienced this cycle. My main question, however, is... Am I pregnant?

Thank you beloveds for taking your time out to read my novel haha. I know it's long but I just want someone to get a thorough understanding of what was going on to give me a better answer (I'm very detailed with everything).

I think CD 15 was ovulation spotting, and maybe the rest was either breakthrough bleeding or hopefully implantation bleeding. As of now you will be on CD 25, maybe 10 dpo? In which case you can test. It may not show up if it is a BFP, and if you can wait a little longer that's better - but have you continued bleeding?

Sounds promising! I'm excited to find out the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->