Unusual early symptoms????

Barbieann1123

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just wanted to see if anyone had input on my feelings and symptoms.

I'm not totally sure of my dpo but I know I'm close to 12.

But I've been having really cold feet the last two days. Like even having socks on doesn't help. And taking hot showers helps for a little while but the coldness comes back. Anyone hear of this as a early sign?

And then the tops and outer sides of my breast hurt to the touch. Like right at the arm pit area.

And I've been wanting to cry at songs and commercials. I feel silly doing it.

Any input would be awesome. Thanks again!

Hey,

no idea about the cold feet - not heard of that one, not to say it's not a symptom.

The rest could well be symptoms...but then again it could be AF. If it's different to your normal breast pain and if your not normally emotional it could be a good sign...fingers crossed!!!!

xxxx

Thank you for replying! I was just about to give up on this forum cause it seems like no one ever answers my silly post. So thanks again. I've googled the cold feet thing cause I just was wondering and saw some other people asking, but I didn't get anywhere with it really. And my breast are still hurting. Now it's just about all over. My CP is kind low so that worries me that AF might be coming. But I'm not the type of person to get emotional like this and cry over things. I want to test but I'm scared it's to early so I'm still trying to hold off. And waiting to see if AF shows. According to my last cycle it should have been today. I went through a mc in jan so my cycles have been a little crazy.

Anyone else out there wanna talk??

Thank you for replying! I was just about to give up on this forum cause it seems like no one ever answers my silly post. So thanks again. I've googled the cold feet thing cause I just was wondering and saw some other people asking, but I didn't get anywhere with it really. And my breast are still hurting. Now it's just about all over. My CP is kind low so that worries me that AF might be coming. But I'm not the type of person to get emotional like this and cry over things. I want to test but I'm scared it's to early so I'm still trying to hold off. And waiting to see if AF shows. According to my last cycle it should have been today. I went through a mc in jan so my cycles have been a little crazy.

Anyone else out there wanna talk??[/QUOT

I know whatcha mean. It seems like there's not a lot of support here or just inquiring minds even (my experience here). Just a lot of first time posters who have to bump their post more than once to even get an acknowledgement, I've even tried to introduce myself, got some responses and thought that would change things....but nope! It's hit or miss.

So now I just lurk and read and if I can help I will!
When you're ttc whether it be one cycle or 100 the final feeling of defeat is the same if you didn't succeed in conception. We are ultimately all in this together.

I've never heard of cold feet being a sign... BUT it could be YOUR symptom!

If things are out of the norm then I agree with the PP it could all be a good sign!!

I am 9dpo and about to die. I've done a total of 7 tests in 48 hours. All bfn of course and with no rhyme or reason....except that I just FEEL pregnant. Wouldn't it be awesome if I was psychic like that?? Lol :) I need POAS anonymous. DF wouldn't even believe my obsession If I told him!!

I have posted on here many times myself and I barely get any replies so I pretty much gave up asking my questions and now just lurk to see if anyone is going through what I am currently. I am in the wait again, eventhough I am 5 days late for AF, (tested bfn on the day shark week was supposed to start, have not tested since), and I had (TMI) brown spotting on the prime day for IB so... I wait UGH...

Thanks for the reply ladies!! It's great finally hearing from people. I'm not sure on my dpo anymore. FF is being crazy and saying I've O later than I thought. Still no AF so I'm playing it by ear before testing. My bbs are still hurting and I've been pretty tired but I started a new job and wonder if it's from that. And I'm getting a sharp pulling pain on my left side lower abdominal area.

Rose that is a lot of testing.... You sound like me lol!!!! I wish you were psychic like that. I would love to know the second ur happened and not have to wait. What kind of symptoms are you having??

Miss D IB spotting sounds promising!! How many dpo are you? Having any symptoms??

Hey ladies! I just wanted to let y'all know I got my BFP today!! So I guess my symptoms are crazy but good :)

Aww congrats!!!
I'm having stupidly early symptoms too and only 5dpo. But I got the same symptoms early when I got preg with my daughter so fingers crossed it's the same this time
:flower:

Congrats!!! I am hoping that I am not going crazy myself. I would be 29DPO approximately and no blaring BFP yet. I have been exhausted, nauseated, and the twins are hurting like heck. I just did a FRER today and I think I can see a shadow of a line but could be me going crazy too LOL.

Congrats on you BFP Barbieann1123 :) H & H 9 months for you. Quick question, did any of you ladies have constant ovary pains/twinges after OV? Ive had that for 8 days now with back pain and watery/creamy/stretchy cm. Im so confused... very new to TTC. :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->