Unusual for me...

MrsJay

Reaction score
Hi ladies, needing your opinion please :)
I'm on cd 27 / 13-14 dpo usually a 27-31 cycle I usually get my af cramps and annoying boob pain a week or more before af comes.
But pretty much nothing! Mild cramps ( nothing like the usual, usually constant and more painful) and my boobs they are usually worse too. I'm pretty confused! I checked my cp and it feels high and closed and I noticed that my cm is tinged with the tiniest bit of yellow, more noticeable on the toilet paper.
Back to the boobs, with the pain it's not that bad but it's more under the boob if that makes sence, closer to my ribs? Also my right nipple is bigger than my left? I don't get it...
And usually I get migraine's (randomly) but lately I've been getting headaches behind me eyes.
I've also been waking up around 620-7 with out an alarm I usually sleep til 8 and I've been needing to pee more often but not much comes out...
What do you think? Early preg symptoms or in my head symptoms? Or does it sound like af is coming?
Thanks lovelys!! :)

Sounds like very promising pregnancy symptoms to me!

It's hard to say really, since your symptoms are signs of both. Good luck though! Fingers xxed you get your BFP!!!!

Sounds like it could be either really. You are stronger than me! I don't think I'd last that long! Good luck! Hoping for a :bfp: for you!

Same here! I already want to test & I've still 12 days to go!! Fingers crossed for you!

Hopefully its all a good sign for you..i honestly dont blame you for waiting. I have always been an early tester but this month a think i have the patience to wait. If i get really strong symptoms then i might test early but if not them im just going to let af do the telling =)

Hi ladies, needing your opinion please :)
I'm on cd 27 / 13-14 dpo usually a 27-31 cycle I usually get my af cramps and annoying boob pain a week or more before af comes.
But pretty much nothing! Mild cramps ( nothing like the usual, usually constant and more painful) and my boobs they are usually worse too. I'm pretty confused! I checked my cp and it feels high and closed and I noticed that my cm is tinged with the tiniest bit of yellow, more noticeable on the toilet paper.
Back to the boobs, with the pain it's not that bad but it's more under the boob if that makes sence, closer to my ribs? Also my right nipple is bigger than my left? I don't get it...
And usually I get migraine's (randomly) but lately I've been getting headaches behind me eyes.
I've also been waking up around 620-7 with out an alarm I usually sleep til 8 and I've been needing to pee more often but not much comes out...
What do you think? Early preg symptoms or in my head symptoms? Or does it sound like af is coming?
Thanks lovelys!! :)

I have almost the same symptoms. I have had back aches and cramping for days now. The other day i saw my right nipple was way larger than the left. but by the next day they was almost the same. And my left one has been itching like crazy. (Dont know what that means lol) I hate getting my hopes up but I have never gotten symptoms before. Nor a BFP! :nope::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->