Unusual name suggestions

Wishing_well

Reaction score
Starting early, but I need some unusual name suggestions please.
DH and I find it hard to find anything we like now, especially as our girls have unusual/uncommon names!

Open to both boys and girls suggestions :)

I love your daughters' names :) I always liked Juniper nn Juno but OH said no :(

Here are some ideas..

Boys:
-Orion
-Rafe
-Asa
-Silas
-Austin
-Axel

Girls:
-Nova
-Wren
-Indigo
-Saffron
-Viola

I love your daughters' names :) I always liked Juniper nn Juno but OH said no :(

Here are some ideas..

Boys:
-Orion
-Rafe
-Asa
-Silas
-Austin
-Axel

Girls:
-Nova
-Wren
-Indigo
-Saffron
-Viola

We really struggle with boys names (which isn't great as I have a feeling this ones a boy!) but those are some great suggestions! Love Rafe especially.
We have all those girls names except Viola :)

To make it harder, DH wants a name that can't be shortened!

Ah love this thread, can't wait to hear your name choices. Also super excited for your pregnancy <3

I'm not great at unusual names as my OH is very much a traditionalist! But here are some boy ideas:

Fox
Ezra
Bodhi
Ossian
Gray

Storme
Zaelie
Thea
Inca
Dahlia
Oona
Pearl
Maeva
Coral
Eden

Hudson
Tate
Magnus
Ellis
Torren
Otto
Flynn
Sawyer
Vito

Struggling with this as well! I'm pregnant with my 3rd and it's another boy. We have a daughter named Bella and her name is really normal. I wanted to name her something else. Then we had a son and named him August (it's a family name and I love it! So different) and now our 3rd boy we are stumped on. I really love the names Sullivan, Atticus and Lennon. We had pretty much settled on Lennon.

My husband has vetoed everything so far!
On my list is:

Roscoe
Wren
Fabian
Sorren
Otto
Otis
Sawyer
Tate
Beck
Albie
Kiro
Abel
Heath
Rafe
Florin
Ferrin
Torren

Aspen
Dahlia
Indigo
Mila
Sorrel
Inca
Ramona
Piper
Vana
Ida
Calla
Elora
Zuri
Coral

So I love love love Wren. I know a little girl with that name and I just think it is so pretty and special. Also I think it goes nicely with Quinn and Juno

For a boy I like Beck from your list - what a cool name!

Also Albie <3 but that's a name I would choose so it's obviously more 'mainstream' and Sawyer. Sawyer is an all American type name that I wish I could use, kind of like Gray or Cooper or something like that. I would never get my hubby to agree to something so out there. I have the complete opposite problem to you (!!)

I haven't any suggestions sorry but from your list I love Albie for a boy, although I am probably biased as that's what this little one is going to be and either Indigo or Piper from the girls, I would have gone Piper myself if LO had been a girl.
I also thought that Albie was pretty traditional/mainstream being from Albert but everyone we have told so far seems to either hate it or thinks it's a little out there? :)

So I love love love Wren. I know a little girl with that name and I just think it is so pretty and special. Also I think it goes nicely with Quinn and Juno

For a boy I like Beck from your list - what a cool name!

Also Albie <3 but that's a name I would choose so it's obviously more 'mainstream' and Sawyer. Sawyer is an all American type name that I wish I could use, kind of like Gray or Cooper or something like that. I would never get my hubby to agree to something so out there. I have the complete opposite problem to you (!!)

I loved Sawyer last time round, but hubby thinks it's too American. And Tate! :(

I haven't any suggestions sorry but from your list I love Albie for a boy, although I am probably biased as that's what this little one is going to be and either Indigo or Piper from the girls, I would have gone Piper myself if LO had been a girl.
I also thought that Albie was pretty traditional/mainstream being from Albert but everyone we have told so far seems to either hate it or thinks it's a little out there? :)

My daughter actually suggested Albie as its from her favourite book about a little boy and his dinosaurs!

My 2 sons have unusual names, first one is Ayrton pronounced air tun, my other boy is kalem pronounced k-lum

Sawyer is my nieces name.. So many people compliment it.. Though I'm American soooo maybe it is an American name ha-ha.. I also love Mila.

Other good names that are less common I haven't seen posted...
Aria
Laiken
Rayna
Waverly
Tatum
Paisley
Declan
Oakley
Gannon
Eben

Sawyer is my nieces name.. So many people compliment it.. Though I'm American soooo maybe it is an American name ha-ha.. I also love Mila.

Other good names that are less common I haven't seen posted...
Aria
Laiken
Rayna
Waverly
Tatum
Paisley
Declan
Oakley
Gannon
Eben

Ooh I like Eben!

I like Wren (my daughter's middle name) and Aspen (my dog's name!)!

If we had a boy we were going to name him Archer. We also liked Lennox for a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->