Unwanted Presents, Xbox Games, Blu Ray, DVDs, Accessories... More Added 11/2

kit603

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
We're moving house in a few weeks and we're also trying to save up for our wedding in August so I thought i'd kill two birds with one stone and have a bit of a clearout :haha: There's bound to be a few more bits to come...

Prices exclude postage and paypal fees (please either cover these or gift payment). I will combine postage on multiple items and keep as low as possible but I do usually post recorded delivery for peace of mind. I will be charging £2 (recorded 2nd class) for one item - postage works out better value on multiples as I will combine.

Please make me an offer :thumbup:

Xbox Games All brand new and sealed

Gears of War 3 - £14 ** Sold **
Dance Central 2 - £15 ** Sold **
Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - £15 ** Sold **

Blu Ray

These are all brand new and sealed, but some are promotional copies - they are all UK region but some came as a package.

Paul Carrack Live in 3D - £4
Coraline 3D - £5
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3D - £6

DVDs Used, Good Condition
The 4400 Complete First Season - £2
Transformers - £2
Resident Evil - £1.50
Resident Evil 2 (Apocalypse) - £2
Resident Evil 3 (Extinction) - £3
The fast and the furious - £1.50 (V. small rip in front cover)

Random Bits

Intenso 16GB USB Drive (New and Sealed) - £10

Next Watch (White) - Brand new in box - £7.50

There is a small scratch on the dial of the watch, which i've tried to show in the pics (its over the 45) - basically, when I opened it at Christmas my mum thought there was a plastic cover on the face and tried to peel it off but there wasn't and it's left a mark :blush: Also, just to clarify, the dial rotates (the 45 normally isn't at the top obviously but it was the best position for a pic).

Feel free to make me an offer on anything and i'll see what I can do - just want it all gone before we move and with the wedding coming up too we could do with the cash :)

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • watch2.jpg
    watch2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
Yes, that's no problem - i've PM'd you paypal address :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->