Up the Duff!

omg omg omg omg congratulations hun!!! SOOOOO pleased for you :hugs: xxxx gonna miss u around in ttc xxxxxx

Mrs TJ & BrookieG - congrats too! Our due dates are all very close! XXX

Mrs TJ & BrookieG - congrats too! Our due dates are all very close! XXX

yeah think your due around my birthday lol 14th july?? think im due around the start of july..maybe the 5th xx

I have had a look and its never the same date on any of the dating websites, somewhere between 14-16 July I think!

yay congrats honey, you really deserve it xxxx

Mny congratulations to you

Hope you have a H&H pregnancy and sending you loads of sticky dust.
Well done!
xx

So pleased for you Crypto - great news!!!! Many congratulations xxx

OOO congrats to u both. Ive been erm doin a bit of chart stalking on u cos u were a couple of days ahead of me i think lol. I saw what looked like an implantation dip and thought ooo that looks well promising. Im really pleased for u xxxx

chuffed to find this post...well done hun xxxxxxxxxxx :happydance:

:yipee: OMG :yipee: OMG :yipee:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!

I'm sooooooooooo pleased for you, I just read your post and i'm absolutely thrilled for you! Wow....... what amazing news (knew you wouldn't hold out till the 5th to test lol). You must be on :cloud9: you so deserve this :happydance:

Will miss ya in ttc. Thanks for the advice/help you have given me. All of a sudden I feel more positive now too :hugs:

Wishing you all the very best for a H&H 9 months

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Ah Hope there was no chance of waiting for the 5th- you know me well!!! Thanks so much!

And thanks to everyone for their lovely lovely messages. I dont think I have ever been so touched. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->