Update: 5 Days OPK+

Spunky

James' and Juliet's Mama!
Reaction score
I know some packages say stop testing after first, but I am a POAS addict.

So usually I get 3 days of OPK+, but this is my fourth day?! And it was much darker than the control line today (while the last three days has been darker, but not this dark?).

I used to ov CD 17 or 18 before my baby. I got my first opk+ cd 21. So now I have positives for cd 21-24 and FF put my crosshairs for ovulation at cd 21? I really haven't had that much of a jump though...

I know it's just a waiting game now. I've been BDing like SMEP. Just didn't know if anyone has had 4days of OPK+ and had it turn out well? My temps look like crap and I'm not sure what's going on. I'm still BF so that's probably messing me up.

Eh. Thanks

I was in the same boat a few days ago. When i was testing with OPKs, i got positives for 4 days, however when i tested with a clearblue digital i got a negative. :shrug: idk. I read that whilst its not uncommon, it can mean that ur body was gearing up to O and then didnt, and its possibly trying again...Something along those lines.

Day 5 of Positive OPK. The test line seems to be getting darker and darker. I'll try to take a pic later. they've all been positive and I've used these before and this hasn't happened.

Pic: DSC08693.jpg

Just thought I'd update. I had 6 days of positive opks and not sure when I ovulated now! But 5 days after my last positive opk I got a positive hpt! So was good news. Leaving this here in case anyone else searches and was like what happened?!

LOL looks like it worked out well for booboola too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->