*Update* AF 28 Days Late - Negative Test at Docs

Im 13 days late and i went to the docs this morning, been having symptoms but :bfn:
So the doctor just said "these tests are 98% accurate and as for symptom, well if you want something bad enuf you can just make them up in your head."

So she basically made me look like a fool then did a urnine test for infection, not preg, and it came back neg for infection so what did she do!?!? Try and put me on antibioics!

Im not taking or paying £7 for something I dont even need!

I felf so stupid coming out of there and cried all afternoon.

But a close friend of mine is 13weeks preg and she didnt get a :bfp: until she was 6 weeks gone!

So it really isnt over until the :witch: arrives!!!

sending :dust: to you all!

Baby Love - another symptom I have been experiencing is feeling very damp down there all the time..........keep thinking AF has arrived...........plus still feeling that tight feeling in my abdomen.......again feels like the witch is with me all the time.

Divabell - so it's not just my doctor that hasn't got a clue.........grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Will be four weeks late next Wednesday..........haven't tested again cos can't face another BFN..........

Sending lots of baby dust to my fellow late ladies........keep me posted!!

well 14 days overdue and this morning I got a :bfp: !!!

So hang in there, there;s always a chance, i did a test nearly every day and all :bfn:

sending you lots of :dust:

xxxxx

Oh wow - congratulations hun! That is fantastic news! Well done you!

Bet you can't wait to book another appointment in with your doctor and say a big "I told you so!" - ha!

Was naughty this morning and did another test.......still BFN.......23 days late today......but at least your result gives me a bit of hope!

Many congrats again xxx

Thanks Tash! How's you?

im ok ta sarah hows u? Im due to ovulate sometime next week I think so BD to get in the mood haha :winkwink:
hoping to get my :bfp: in time for christmas!!

I bet your so frustrated, I was only 2 weeks late and that was bad enough for me!! Your doc is silly though coz if :af: hadnt arrived mine was on about doing bloods on me. Id get a second opintion if I was u!!

:hug:

Well I have to take a urine sample in Monday and will find out results on Wednesday. If it comes back negative I will be four weeks late. I then have a blood test slip to use but the impression the doc gave me was that getting my bloods taken wouldn't tell me if I was pregnant but just show up any other issues. When I get the results from that and still no AF or BFP then I will book another appointment and hopefully it will be with another doctor and I can ask them about an HCG blood test then. I now feel pregnant but it could be totally in my head! and AF could arrive any time.

Wishing you the best of luck this month........hope you get your BFP in time for Christmas hun!!

I just wanted to say there is a very good chance you are pregnant as with my oldest i didn't get a positive till i was TWELVE weeks!! So fingers crossed for you xx

Oh wow - thanks Faun - it's really good to hear about these late BFP's as it does give me some hope!
Your kids are gorgeous by the way!

Thank you :) My doctor thought i was mad too as i kept going in and they kept saying i couldn't be pregnant as the tests kept coming up negative then when i finally got a positive i had to wait till i was 20 weeks for my 12 week scan as they didn't believe my dates, doh!

Well i thought i was but after the doc said i couldn't be i started to have dark thoughts like what if its something really wrong? I was so relieved when i finally got that BFP!

Yes that's what I am going through at the moment - thinking what if something is wrong with me and my cycle is going to be affected. It's hard enough TTC with a 28 day cycle.........

Baby Love - another symptom I have been experiencing is feeling very damp down there all the time..........keep thinking AF has arrived...........plus still feeling that tight feeling in my abdomen.......again feels like the witch is with me all the time.

Divabell - so it's not just my doctor that hasn't got a clue.........grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Will be four weeks late next Wednesday..........haven't tested again cos can't face another BFN..........

Sending lots of baby dust to my fellow late ladies........keep me posted!!

Any news hunny? I was late 10 days and finally bfp. I guess it takes awhile for the hormone to kick in..

Congrats Babylove - that is fantastic news!

Tomorrow I will have missed my second period...........hopefully will find out tomorrow afternoon what the hospital pregnancy test result is although I have a feeling it will be negative.....then it's off to the hospital for blood test.

Crossing my fingers xxx

Congrats Babylove - that is fantastic news!

Tomorrow I will have missed my second period...........hopefully will find out tomorrow afternoon what the hospital pregnancy test result is although I have a feeling it will be negative.....then it's off to the hospital for blood test.

Crossing my fingers xxx
Thank you hunny! Wishing you all the luck in the world! :flower::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"