*Update* AF 28 Days Late - Negative Test at Docs

Hi hun, If I was you I would be pulling my hair out with all this waiting:rofl: I'm even feeling impatient to find out your results, lol. Damn these doctors are taking long to give you an answer! Wishing you good luck once again :thumbup:

Hi Sarah

Just wanted to add some further encouraging comments; I was 8 weeks gone with my first child before a doctors test came back positive - i'd been doing HPT weekly and all came back negative. With my 2nd i had the same but up to 12 weeks gone.

It sounds very much to me that you are pregnant, just the hormone level is not high enough to pick up on the tests.

I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Hi there, I just wanted to say good luck with getting your results today & to tell you that I NEVER got a positive result on HPT, Doctors Tests or Hospital tests. Never even got a positive on a blood test BUT I was defo pregnant. I eventually had the pregnancy confirmed when I was 18 weeks. So it is still possible that you could be pregnant. Fingers crossed that you get the result you've been waiting for! =0)

Aaaw thanks for your comments ladies - I phoned the doctors this afternoon and my urine sample test came back negative which I was expecting.

Still no sign of AF and I am now 28 days late.

Blood test on Friday so will wait and see what happens from that but many thanks for your comments as it has given me some hope.

Part of me keeps thinking that I must be pregnant!!!! I have never been a day late and my cycles are always 27-28 days - yet there is still that doubt in my mind.

Should find out my blood test results on Monday so will keep you posted. Don't know what I am gonna do if they come back negative aswell.........

I may do another HPT at the weekend as I have two left..........

Thanks again ladies!

Hi there,

Do you chart your temps at all?
I only ask since when I started TTC I was late and was going out of my mind as each week ticked by. Surely I couldnt be 3 then 4 then 5 weeks late?!?!? I kept testing and it was always negative.

Then all of a sudden AF arrived so at least I knew where I stood. I started charting after that so that I was certain of when I o'ed and soon realised that I was quite sensitive to stress at the time of O. Any stress and O was delayed.

I now think that most likely I was stressing so much about whether I was or wasnt pregnant that I delayed ovulation and gave myself a 65 day cycle! If only I was charting I would have known I hadnt yet o'ed so no chance of being pregnant and no more stress. If only my doc had suggested that to me at the time... I was going out of my mind!!

I do hope you are pregnant though as it is possible and will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

No I have never charted temps...I wouldn't have a clue lol.......to be honest I haven't really been too stressed about late AF as was taking each day as it came if you know what I mean - only really the past week has started to become frustrating purely because I wanted my bloods taken but had to do a preg test at hospital first when I new it would be negative........
It's so difficult to plan anything for Christmas until I know........

Have had a bad headache the last couple of nights..........I miss my nurofen!

Cheers ladies - you help take my mind off it all!

Crossing my fingers xxx

hey sweetie, been looking at your posts for a couple of days and know exctly what you are going thru!! i missed two periods earlier this year, was sure summit was up! finally tested pos at nearly 9 weeks preg, sadly this ended in a mmc! not to say this will happen to you but make sure you demand blood work. i went to docs every week after i missed my first period until i tested pos, telling me this happens all the time, women often skip periods and so on. if only i had listened to my body!! i even had a blood test that came back neg when i was actually preg! either that or your levels are just not high enough yet.

apparantly if your hcg levels dont rise correctly then it could spell trouble, please ask for a bood test, just to put your mind at rest!!

i also know wat you mean about stress as i wasnt trying at the time so there was no stress at the time to delay anything!!

do you have any symptoms, babe you know your body better thaan anyone so dont let GP fob you off!!

hope this helps in some way and hope you have a very sticky BPF very soon!!

much love x x x

Thanks Hlaner - it is worrying me now - scared my periods have stopped or something is wrong - having bloods taken tomorrow so hopefully will get the results late Monday...........
xxx

Well ladies - Hopefully will get my blood test results this afternoon. I have now missed two AF's (33 days late today) - can't imagine what I am gonna do if they come back negative.............go for a scan I guess.......wish me luck!!!

Aaaw thanks for your comments ladies - I phoned the doctors this afternoon and my urine sample test came back negative which I was expecting.

Still no sign of AF and I am now 28 days late.

Blood test on Friday so will wait and see what happens from that but many thanks for your comments as it has given me some hope.

Part of me keeps thinking that I must be pregnant!!!! I have never been a day late and my cycles are always 27-28 days - yet there is still that doubt in my mind.

Should find out my blood test results on Monday so will keep you posted. Don't know what I am gonna do if they come back negative aswell.........

I may do another HPT at the weekend as I have two left..........

Thanks again ladies!

Hope you dont mind me commenting, I just read your thread and wanted to say good luck and I hope you get the results you hope for to day!
fxd for you.

Hey Sarah, how's it going? Hope everything is okay and you've had the news you wished for!

Fingers crossed for you

hey sarah let us know how u get on, thinking of u xx

I also wish I knew what was going on with my body. I am now 35 days late!!

Fingers crossed for you all xx

Grrrrr, my doctor was off yesterday............so she hadn't looked at my results.........can you believe it! Will find out this afternoon I hope.........otherwise there will be trouble! lol :p

I actually had my fingers crossed when i opened this thread Sarah! I really hope you get your results, and the results you want, today!

Good luck!!!

Aaaaw thanks hun - didn't get the result I wanted - have just posted a new thread xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->